Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best brand Creatine to use?

I read a study, but forget the address or I'd post it, that said EAS outperformed other tested brand by a long shot. I have a friend with a Pharm D that tells me 100% creatine is 100% creatine, but I think EAS makes a superior product. The study also showed the effects were multiplied when taken with certain sugars, and rated phosphagen HP the best product out there. From my experience, EAS products are slightly more expensive but worth the money every time.

Is CELL TECH really that bad or is it getting an unfair rep because it is so heavily hyped cos I thought it was good quality creatine monohydrate with a insulin spike delivery system made up of carbs and glucose etc. which was always the problem in the past - trying to get the creatine to the muscle . Is it because it's gimmicky expensive or is the theory behind it just BS?
:confused:

Last edited:
The BEST creatine is Creatine Glycerol Phosphate made by METABOLIC NUTRITION. HANDS DOWN. We get it here in Baton Rouge, I don't know about other places. Cost about 41.00$ I would pay 50 for it. Its great. It makes you hard as a rock. This shit is awesome.

I hate to promote EAS, but I think their creatine is better too. It's ground much finer than the other brands I've tried.

Creatine is creatine though.

I like cell-tech for one reason. Its because it has 75 grams of dextrose. When taking insulin, you have to have carbs plus creatine and glutimine WILL make you grow. The reason behind cell-tech is the lipoic acid( it mimics insulin). So in the long run I do understand how it can be useful although expensive.

Top Bottom