Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best brand Creatine to use?

Ok....cell-tech is alright. Alpha lipoic acid can spike insulin levels. They give 200mg as well. However 75 carbs is too much. EAS has synthevol. It is exactly the same as cell tech minus the super high carbs.

The reason behind that much sugar is the insulin spike. 200mg of lipoic acid is suppose to mimic 10 ius of insulin. If you take insulin you are suppose to get10 grams of carbs per iu. Thats why there is 75 grams of dextrose. So actually it really isnt that much. The sugar should be shipped straight to the muscle cells instead of the fat cells in the spike.

I didnt say that!!! Now if you stack gh, insulin and cell-tech or any other creatine with high levels of dextrose you should be good to go. All that shit about lipoic acid being equal to insulin is bullshit. Thats just how they market it. Regardless it is hard to find creatine with that much dextrose. The best way is to go find some dextrose at a store and mix it with your creatine and then take some insulin....screw lipoic acid( as an insulin mimicker) Its good in other ways though.

Creatine is pretty straight forward actually, it is best to find a pure source like Creapure, that produces the Creatine for several well-known brands like SciTec Nutrition, Optimum, Prolab, and others. A lot of the complaints about creatine come from the impurities that you will find in cheaper, harder to absorb sources. Supplement companies often add enhancements like Taurine, Dextrose, ect. and these can be helpful.

I am a fan of Creatine Xpress by Scitec personally, but have also used Phophagen HP with good results. Go to www.creapure.com to get a real good understanding of Creatine, useage guidelines, ect.

That is exactly what I use also. Basically the same as cell-tech but alot cheaper. Have you tried their meal replacements?? I swear its the best shit out there!!!!!(raspberry cream)

Top Bottom