Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best beverage to drink when you wake up?

Personally bro, stay the fuc away from caffeine, especially since cortisol is highest during the morning. Take 1-2 scoops of needto's whey, 2 whole eggs, 1tbsp of EVOO, and 1tbsp of EV Coconut Oil. Throw in 1 or 2 slices of sprouted grain bread. Take a shower and rub some magnesium oil, you will be golden bro. How is sleep may I ask?

I will take adderllin some days in the AM. Many days I just drink green tea in the morning though.

i used to drink coffee.. it will deff get u going..

since trying to be more heathly ive been drinking Ginseng green tea and its fucking awesome.. dont feel the crash i felt from Caffeine

5-hour energy.....love those things!

Nitric Oxide/Energy :: Brutal Alchemy Ass Lightning - Ruthless Supplements

puts 5 hour energy to shame!!!!!!!!!!!

and it will be in stock in less then 2 weeks and selling much cheaper along with a nice ruthless10 discount code and free shipping on top of the new low price..

If you like 5 hour then this product will be a dream come true... Because unlike f hour energy this stuff not only really works ( that 5 hour crap is junk) but it also taste bomb.

thanks for the suggestions. has anyone heard of verve? its suppose to be a "healthy" energy drink

yes I have heard of verve and yes its a great drink. every single thing about verve is awesome and the sugar free is even better for you.. Just one massive problem with the product. 1 24 pack before shipping is like 79 mother fucking dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to give a can away free with almost every order at ntbm. No one ever bought the stuff though because why????????????

Because 1 case is 79 mother fucking dollars before shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now this would be ok if you were talking about a 18oz can or even a 16oz can but this was a tiny little 6 oz can I believe. smaller then a can of red bull. It was just plan scam at that price.

Don't get me wrong. When chilled verve taste was awesome. even my kids loved it and I felt ok letting them drink it because its safe enough and healthy enough for even my 11 son. Taste awesome, mad healthy ( most healthy of all energy drinks of its kind) with a full spectrum of vitamins and anti oxadens . Everything about the drink is awesome inside and out..

Still in the world of energy drinks

1. most people who buy energy drinks only want to buy them 1 bottle at a time. they make there little stop at the gas station and buy the one bottle. They think in there head its fine to spend up to 5 bucks (one time) but yet do that every damn day with out even thinking.

However try to sell them a case of energy drinks and when they see the price they shit there paints.

No one wants to buy a whole damn case of energy drinks and verve forces you to commit to not only buying one case, but a case a month... Almost no one wants to do that. NO ONE!!!!!!!
If verve pulled there damn heads out of there asses and allowed the resale of there products "by the bottle" then they would sell a let more of them...

I had hundreds of people a month asking if they could buy a "bottle" of he verve but not one did I ever get some one ask for a case and everyone who asked to buy a bottle when told I can only get them a case took off running for the hills.

People who buy energy drinks do not want to buy a case. Wen you take all them 3-5.00 energy drinks and add them all up into one case the price scares the hell out of them...

Ya as you can tell I do like verve but I think they are dumb asses and should sell there product by the bottle not the case. and shipping a case is not cheap ether

yes I have heard of verve and yes its a great drink. every single thing about verve is awesome and the sugar free is even better for you.. Just one massive problem with the product. 1 24 pack before shipping is like 79 mother fucking dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to give a can away free with almost every order at ntbm. No one ever bought the stuff though because why????????????

Because 1 case is 79 mother fucking dollars before shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now this would be ok if you were talking about a 18oz can or even a 16oz can but this was a tiny little 6 oz can I believe. smaller then a can of red bull. It was just plan scam at that price.

Don't get me wrong. When chilled verve taste was awesome. even my kids loved it and I felt ok letting them drink it because its safe enough and healthy enough for even my 11 son. Taste awesome, mad healthy ( most healthy of all energy drinks of its kind) with a full spectrum of vitamins and anti oxadens . Everything about the drink is awesome inside and out..

Still in the world of energy drinks

1. most people who buy energy drinks only want to buy them 1 bottle at a time. they make there little stop at the gas station and buy the one bottle. They think in there head its fine to spend up to 5 bucks (one time) but yet do that every damn day with out even thinking.

However try to sell them a case of energy drinks and when they see the price they shit there paints.

No one wants to buy a whole damn case of energy drinks and verve forces you to commit to not only buying one case, but a case a month... Almost no one wants to do that. NO ONE!!!!!!!
If verve pulled there damn heads out of there asses and allowed the resale of there products "by the bottle" then they would sell a let more of them...

I had hundreds of people a month asking if they could buy a "bottle" of he verve but not one did I ever get some one ask for a case and everyone who asked to buy a bottle when told I can only get them a case took off running for the hills.

People who buy energy drinks do not want to buy a case. Wen you take all them 3-5.00 energy drinks and add them all up into one case the price scares the hell out of them...

Ya as you can tell I do like verve but I think they are dumb asses and should sell there product by the bottle not the case. and shipping a case is not cheap ether
they need to get this stuff in grocery stores, 7-11's and bordegas & supermarkets .. like u said nobody wants to buy this shyt over the internet by the case.. well atleast most people don t

Top Bottom