Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best back movement

Thanks for the imput guys I'm pretty thick from heavy cable rows just wanted to get wider wings.
I'm 6'3"270lbs and I usualy do 5-7 set of 5reps of wide pullups after warming up with pulldowns.

To get the V taper in your back, do wide grip pullups. If your not strong enough to do at least 3 or 4 yet with good form, then do pulldowns until you get your strength up.

if i was allowed only 2 exercises for back it would be reverse grip barbell rows (keep torso at 60" angle) and deadlifts

since everybody has pretty much said the basics

try getting on a pull down mach....loading up a butt load of weight..... and pulling down to the back...... lean forward..(drastically) and only pull down half-way..... paying attention to the crunch of your back.... feel your scapula roating against each other......

its a crunching movement but it makes you flar out when you pose

I agree with deadlifts completely but since I do them on leg day I will suggest something else. The two next best exercises would be chins [ either close grip with palms parallel to each other ( if you can't do wide grip ) or wide grip chins ] and t-bar rows / barbell rows.

If you do deads, chins and rows every back workout I guarantee some nice width and thickness. Keep the form strict and lift heavy and you will grow.

Top Bottom