Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of stacking drugs

EDIT: aplogies i thought u were argueing against my post rudely

It's all good brotha...or mate in your case...

I was arguing; against ignorance...

~EZ

Thanks for your lovely comments ! What I meant by "more gear" is that synergy does things better than charging more of one single product. Forgive my poor english.

Yours retardedly !

i persoanly love stacking

however so called synergetic effect of drugs i sometimes argue

i will agree certain AAS have different benefits but ive never been a big fan of the so called synergestic effect of steroids

there is to some degree a synergestic effect between some steroids, but its not a very big one

e.g the famous test/deca mass stack people will argue is synergestic in its gains

when in all reality 400mg test+ 400mg deca weekly is very UNLIKELY to give you more gains then a simple 800mg of testerone weekly

therefore the synergestic stack would be weaker and yield no better results

some may argue stacking 2 AAS at once may cause less side effects, BUT 2 different AAS can yeild different side effect via different pathways and make preventing side effect more complex

another famous stack for cutting is the test/tren/masteron stack said to be synergestic

now lets do another example 350mg test/ 300mg tren/350mg masteron weekly gives 1000mg total AAS weekly

or we could do 300mg test, 700mg tren weekly gives total 1000mg total gear

which will yeild better results? the second stack without a doubt and theres only 2 AAS used compared to one purely due to the power of tren alone

in all reality it comes down to one thing

the MORE AAS you use, and the more powerful the combo is, the more results

you can take any stack, or one simple steroid alone

more anabolics will yeild more results, if equal anabolics are used the more powerful anabolcs used will yeild greater results

stacking is useful to a certain degree

e.g deca/test stack will give a nice effect on joints while on cycle thanks to deca

or test/masteron can give a dryier appearance on cycle without the need of an A.I

or test/tren stack can held give a better competion appearance compared to a test/deca/dbol stack due to the water retention LOL

or test/primo stack can give nice steady gains with low side effects

alwise pure and simple more AAS used, the more gains possible and the better the results

what?:confused::(

Top Bottom