Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of stacking drugs

Cast Iron

What are the benefits of stacking another injectable or oral along side test.
For example test base with deca/var/tbol/eq ect.

Apart from an oral giving you a kick start when using long estered compounds, what extra benefit will other drugs do to the cycle.
DHT drugs will bind shbg freeing up test sure, but if using test/var or example what extra benefit am i going to see from the var, will the gains be alot better than a test only, will the var harden me up and cut fat while bulking???

Also people use test as a base and hit another drug for the heart of the cycle to get the effects of the other drug, but mast/eq/primo do they really change the results of the cycle dramatically enough to add them into a cycle?
I know its a pretty open question, why add second/third compounds.

Take what I have to say with a grain of salt as my experience with different compounds and total amounts is very limited.

At this point in time and for the rest of my lifting days for me Test will be the focal point of any cycle and I will stack something else with it to get synergy.

So far the only 3 aas I have used besides ph's are test, dbol and var.

I noticed decreased bodyfat and a harder appearance even at a moderate level of body fat with test+var for 5 or so weeks.

With test+dbol I got huge. At a max of 25mg dbol ed+500mg test ew I was getting significantly stronger pumps than with test alone. I also got really tight low back pumps. I would now rather prefer to run dbol at 15-20mg for a longer run than use it solely as a 4 week kickstart.

An aas like dbol works through different mechanisms than test does. Test is both anabolic and androgenic. Dbol is also androgenic, but quite abit more anabolic than test. Using both you're getting quite abit of estrogen build up which in itself is anabolic and you'll retain alot of water in the muscle, skin and joints which can lead to aggressive strength increases besides the fact that test+dbol is very androgenic furthing promoting strength.

Then factor in that dbol drastically increases protein synthesis even more than test and you got a really powerful 1-2 combo.

That's about as much as I can comment on the synergy of different aas. It'll be interesting for me to see how I respond to a dosage of 750mg to a gram of test a week by itself in the future as receptor saturation does increase as the dosage increases up to a point.

Hi guys !

I think stacking is a must ! You have better results bcoz u got more gear, but doesn't involve more sides from the excessive use of one sole product ! Of course, at first I did not stack coz I wanted to see what products gets to me best. Then after a few (4) cycle I started cycling ! My first one was dbol ! Ha, was fun ! Then test alone and then...can't remember LOL !

I'm going to start in december a new cycle, hopefully a good one ! Would you mind giving me some insight ?
Here are my stats :
weight: 98 kilos, that would be 215-216 pounds I think
height: 1.90 cm
been training for 5 years seriously, 8 years in total
I'm kinda the massive guy, not the shredded one...

Here is my cycle: bear in mind I want to gain lean muscle mass while at the end shedding some extra fat !
No need to talk about diet, I'm quite strict on it all year round, train regularly, 5 times/week

20 weeks on GH, 4 iu/day : first time ever for me ! Morning or post workout?
Week 1 : I usually do what I call front loading : meaning I take more product in the first week, just to get it going and because of the half life of the product (u must know, so i won't elaborate). So basically week 1 I will use 500 mg os sustanon and 600mg of deca and 1 oxymetholone/day
Week 2: 250 mg of sust, 300 mg of deca, 1 oxymetholone/day
Week 3- 6: 250 mg sust + 300 mg of deca
Week 1-6: adding 20 mg tamoxifen if needed (sensible to gyno)
Week 7 -13 : 100 mg of T propionate 3 times/week; 75 mg tren acetate 3 times/week, Winstrol 50 mg 3 times/week, Proviron 25 mg/day
Week 11: 25µg of cynomel (T3)/day
Week 12-13 : 25µg of cynomel/day + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day

Then I want to use anavar (used it before, it's just great !!!) : I don't know when it should be best using it : bridging between week 5 and week 8 (when i switch from sust+deca to tren+propio)? or at the end of the cycle week 10-13 ? Anyway the dosage would be of 50mg/day

PCT:
Week 14 : HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
week 15: HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day, ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)
week 16: 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; ECA stack
week 17: 20mg tamo/day
week 18-19 : 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day

That's pretty much it ! So, what do u think ?

Hi guys !

I think stacking is a must ! You have better results bcoz u got more gear, but doesn't involve more sides from the excessive use of one sole product ! Of course, at first I did not stack coz I wanted to see what products gets to me best. Then after a few (4) cycle I started cycling ! My first one was dbol ! Ha, was fun ! Then test alone and then...can't remember LOL !

I'm going to start in december a new cycle, hopefully a good one ! Would you mind giving me some insight ?
Here are my stats :
weight: 98 kilos, that would be 215-216 pounds I think
height: 1.90 cm
been training for 5 years seriously, 8 years in total
I'm kinda the massive guy, not the shredded one...

Here is my cycle: bear in mind I want to gain lean muscle mass while at the end shedding some extra fat !
No need to talk about diet, I'm quite strict on it all year round, train regularly, 5 times/week

20 weeks on GH, 4 iu/day : first time ever for me ! Morning or post workout?
Week 1 : I usually do what I call front loading : meaning I take more product in the first week, just to get it going and because of the half life of the product (u must know, so i won't elaborate). So basically week 1 I will use 500 mg os sustanon and 600mg of deca and 1 oxymetholone/day
Week 2: 250 mg of sust, 300 mg of deca, 1 oxymetholone/day
Week 3- 6: 250 mg sust + 300 mg of deca
Week 1-6: adding 20 mg tamoxifen if needed (sensible to gyno)
Week 7 -13 : 100 mg of T propionate 3 times/week; 75 mg tren acetate 3 times/week, Winstrol 50 mg 3 times/week, Proviron 25 mg/day
Week 11: 25µg of cynomel (T3)/day
Week 12-13 : 25µg of cynomel/day + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day

Then I want to use anavar (used it before, it's just great !!!) : I don't know when it should be best using it : bridging between week 5 and week 8 (when i switch from sust+deca to tren+propio)? or at the end of the cycle week 10-13 ? Anyway the dosage would be of 50mg/day

PCT:
Week 14 : HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
week 15: HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day, ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)
week 16: 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; ECA stack
week 17: 20mg tamo/day
week 18-19 : 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day

That's pretty much it ! So, what do u think ?

What i think is its bad manners to hijack someone elses thread, we prefer that you make a new thread pertaining to your needs!

You're right ! Sorry, I'm new on writing in forums, so I thought it was okay to write here... Please ignore my previous message then ! Sorry again.

"You have better results because you have more gear" is about the most retarted statement ever uttered on EF...

~EZ

I. Am think of more retarded sayings on here. I couldn't give scientific answer but i know when i stack i get better results then 1 drug only.

I. Am think of more retarded sayings on here. I couldn't give scientific answer but i know when i stack i get better results then 1 drug only.

See post #4

~EZ

Top Bottom