Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

wheres the virgin Boardin?

Samoth, I'm not known for my savy business skills but I have a proposition for you that I've thought long and hard of. You might say that this is the one. My billie jean of all business proposals.

So here it goes, I sell you all my karma for more than store price and you do my calculus assignment.

Listen, I know this can't be beat and that's why I want to offer it to you first.

ceasar989 said:
Samoth, I'm not known for my savy business skills but I have a proposition for you that I've thought long and hard of. You might say that this is the one. My billie jean of all business proposals.

So here it goes, I sell you all my karma for more than store price and you do my calculus assignment.

Listen, I know this can't be beat and that's why I want to offer it to you first.

LOL, I won't do it for you, but I can help you with it!

[Also, www.physicsforums.com has a multitude of homework help sections, briliant people there that are very helpful (Ivy profs, PhD's, et cetera). I usually go there for help myself, although LaTeX is kinda tedious.]

:cow:

Top Bottom