Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginnings of gyno (blood test numbers)

yeahbuddy335

Full disclosure. I ran one cycle of test e almost 2 years ago, and had no issues during PCT or anytime until now.

I'm developing a lump under my nipple and the nipple is puffy. I went to the doctor and he ran a test on my blood levels.
Test: 650 ng/dl
Leut. Horm: 4.2 mIU/mL
Estro/Estradiol: 34 pg/mL
HCG: less than 1 mIU/mL
Prolactin: 15 ng/mL

According to my doctor none of these numbers stand out, and they are will within range. I checked on google and he seems to be right about the levels being normal. So basically I'm getting gyno that doesn't seem to be estro or prolactin related (according to him anyway)

Anybody have a similar situation? Any suggestions? It seems as if nolva isn't going to do anything since my estro isn't even high, so I'm at a loss for how to combat this now. I'm trying to avoid surgery.

Everything is in range (though prolactin can come down a bit) so it's hard to tell. Are you sure it isn't just fat? Gyno surgery is pretty basic, so if you can afford it, it may be the best way to go and never have to worry about it again.

All your levels are in range. Your gyno is either from puberty or from the previous steroid cycle you did. Your best option for removing pre-existing gyno is the anti-gyro protocol 3.0: Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out. I have seen the protocol do wonders for reversing stubborn gyno in people. Gyno surgery is fairly invasive and will cause you to be out of the gym for at least a week. I would use it as a last resort. You can order everything for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Top Bottom