Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner

anatolian

First off great site I am glad I stumbled across this place. I am looking for opinions and responses to my approach to cycling.
A quick bit of info on me. I am almost 40 and have had low test for at least a couple of years but have never had any of the side effects.
About a year ago I decided to start researching what my options were going to be when/if I ever decided to go the route my endo suggested.
So here we are and my curiosity has won I am ready to give it a go. Now having said that I want to approach this more like a cycle and not a permanent run on HRT.

At my disposal I have Anastrozole 1mg tablets, any form of test I want and Clomid 50mg tablets. I can also get a prescription for one of the HGH peptides. Everything except the peptide will come from a compounding pharmacy and the peptide comes from a manufacture here in town. I like Ipamorelin from what I have read. As far as the test is concerned I want opinions on forms other than injectable, reason being I am going about this more as a hobby than a full blown “what can you do for me” cycle. I have no problem injecting though.

This is where I need opinions and advice. What I want to do is basically run some test follow up with the clomid and then just take a break from everything and go back on after some time off and repeat if I respond well. Also somewhere in there or as the 3rd phase add the peptide. In my head I am envisioning a month run on each and then 2-3 months off before I start again based on my results, sides, etc.. My reasoning is I do not want to see how big I can get I am happy now and in great shape, very active, good diet, etc. and I am not ready to follow a HRT protocol forever, not yet. I am looking at this like a possibly fun experiment with great short term benefits which may be the wrong way to approach it, let me know what you think.

Okay, essay is done, let me have it! If I need to give more personal info I am happy to do so.

Lets start first with your Training history
Then Height, Weight and BF percentage.

If you are even slightly bit out of shape forget what you're thinking at the moment.

Welcome to EF by the way.... and like Radar asked... what's your stats?

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Lets start first with your Training history
Then Height, Weight and BF percentage.

If you are even slightly bit out of shape forget what you're thinking at the moment.

I have been lifting weights amongst numerous other activities since my early twenties. I am 6'1 barefoot and stay between 207-210. I do not know my bf but I wear 34w jeans and without a belt they are around my ankles in one step, I have always been very lean never had a weight problem.
I would like to add that my blood test also show that the rest of me is in tip top shape, no bp, ,liver , kidney problems and I get tested every 6 months.
I want to reiterate that I do not feel I "need" HRT but I "want" to try this under the supervision of my doctor.

How "low" is your test level?

Have you had a recent blood test?

How "low" is your test level?

Have you had a recent blood test?

Yes, 3 weeks ago and the total was 374. I would need to pull the results for the free test & estrogen numbers but my doctor said they were both in a good range.

"almost 40"? please be specific about your stats: height, weight, bodyfat, age and post up all your bloods: test, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, LH/FSH.

"almost 40"? please be specific about your stats: height, weight, bodyfat, age and post up all your bloods: test, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, LH/FSH.

I turn 40 in October and I will pull my latest test and copy those categories this weekend. Aside from bf I listed my stats. I can check that also this weekend, is there a way that is more preferred?

is there a way that is more preferred?

High bodyfat levels can have an impact on your hormonal levels (estrogen etc), so many times dropping bodyfat is the first goal you should strive towards before using any chemicals.:coffee:

Okay couldn't wait.
Test: 374/Free Test:9.2 pg/ml
Estrodial: 27.3 pg/ml
Prolactin: 9 ng/ml
LH/FSH: 6.4/11.3 iu/ml
Progesterone: .45 ng/ml
SHBG: 35.9 nmol/ml
DHEA Sulfate: 114 ug/dl

That should get us started. Everything (except test) is in well within range according to the "expected range" column on my lab results. I can always post the laundry list of other scores as well in case you want to know my Basophils count. (end sarcasm)
Appreciate the help guys.

Top Bottom