Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEGINNER FIRST CYCLE TestE ONLY MIDLE AGE

aderion

Stats:39 years old, lifting for 10 years (took time off sometimes but never longer than 3 months), 215lbs, 29***39; bodyfat 14%
I am a Mesomorph-Athletically built and usually classified as an easy gainer.
This will be my first cycle ever on test , though i had HGH cycle for 4 months. last year.

Goal: Gain18 - 25 lbs of decent muscle via gear, proper supplements and strong consistant workouts. loose fat to 8 % and keep it .

PLAN OF CYCLE.
WEEK------TEST Enanthate-----------Spironolactone(5%)--HCG-----Nolvadex

1-------250mg MONDAY------------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X

2-------250mg MONDAY---==========---1X ED-----.250IU/2X
3-------250mg MONDAY-----------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
4-------250mg MONDAY-----------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
5-------250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
6-------250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
7-------250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
8-------250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
9-------250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X
10-----250mg MONDAY/250mg Thurs------1X ED-----.250IU/2X

11-------------------------------------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X

12-------------------------------------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X

13-------------------------------------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X----20mg/Day

14-------------------------------------------------1X ED-----.250IU/2X----20mg/Day

15-------------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day

16-------------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day

17-------------------------------------------------------------------------20mg/Day

WHAT I PLANNED TO USE WITH GEAR:

AI ) Arimidex 0.25mg/EOD
HCG) For balls not to shrink and help test production.
Spironolactone ) am prone MPB and i find out in research its the best and wont kill libido .

PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS:

i did get the gear early and i waited for the HCG AND Spironolactone and AI when my supplier told me will be on hand that week .. i started my cycle but he did not get it on time . so i start with GEAR ONLY .. my balls did shrink on the first week . this is my second week and the HCG and AI arrived should i start them now or its too late?

PLEASE help.

I don't really understand the format you tried to put your cycle in... it looks like to me you're only doing 250mg of test e for the first 4 weeks? then 500mg? You should do 500mg all the way through. I have no idea what that spironolactone is. The arimidex isn't needed unless it's needed, ya know? Meaning unless you feel like you're bloating up too much or something you should just leave it out for now. The hcg run it weeks 3-12 250iu every 4 days. or something similar. 2X a week is fine. And to be honest those are some really steep goals bro.

What does your pct look like? This is the most important part and it will be the deciding factor if you want to keep your gains.

Top Bottom