Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beggining of Bulking period from tommorow cant wait

NOLOGY77

Hello there end of august tommorow so beggining of bulking period for me. I have decided after a lot of reading to do a 12 week Stronglifts 5X5 finishing end of November. Then if everything is ok i will continue maybe with madcow variation for another 3 months and then cocntinue with a traditional split keepeing the compound exercises but adding in more concetration ones.

My diet will change of course, i will still eat clean foods but bigger portions and more times but i will not feel bad if i eat burger king twice a week or something else. I will add some fried food in my diet for energy but keep it in order. I dont know how much calories i must eat never studied diet in sch depth i will eat and listen to my body.

Supplements will be whey protein, BCAA amino acids before and after workout and casein for night. If you have any other reccomendation please advse.

Well generally thts it i will post in this threat every now and then for my progress. thanks for any sypport or reccomendations. Ah my stats are 177cm 77kg wih approx 11% fat. i aim to go somewhere to 85kg if i can make it.

Question guys. I have being out of gym and training for 1 month. Shall i do a couple of weeks lets say a pre-training session with light weights a bit of everything or shall i get directlu into the program?

ok hit the gym today after 4 weeks, did 5 sets squat 5x5 dumbell press bench was busy by another person and 5x5 rows. i hit all reps with different weight in order to get back into routine again after 4 weeks off. went home eat my chicken and rice and cant wait for rest tom.

we will see how it goes on wednesday. until then i will eat large as much as i can clean foods.

Stroglifts 5x5 recommends starting off light so you should be able to get right into it. Good luck.

If it were me and I had been out of the gym for a month or so I would start back with a high rep routine. I have found that for me this works very well in preventing injuries to connective tissues. By high rep I mean in the ball park of 12-15, all compound movements. And then I would move right into the SL 5x5 exactly as it is written with absolutly no changes.

zedhed thank you very much for your advise. to be honest this is what i will do for the next two weeks follow SL program but with 12-15 reps to get in the mood again and then hit it with 5X5

I think your connective tissues will thank you in the long run as you get into the heavier weights in the SL 5x5 bro. Good call!

Ok everyone started SL today i didnt exactly started with empty bar i added something on, just for the sake of it heheh,.. My food intake is going well i already gained 4.5lbs in 2 weeks time i feel very good to be honest that my body respomnded so well to more food intake, willl weigh myself every Monday, i am aimiming to reach around 180lbs till december i am 167 now i dont believe its not possible, i will try anyway. Lifts went ok trying to get back to routine again. I will keeop posted about my progress.

Bro thats a mistake that so many dudes make. They just dont eat enough dam food. It sounds like that may have been you to get that good a response from just adding more in.
Ok on the SL 5x5 you gonna have to eat and eat big my freind. To get the benefit out of the program you must maintain a surplus of cals ALWAYS! I love 2% milk and cottage cheese to help get my cals up during the program.

Top Bottom