Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before or After.....

StickFigure

Just curious about how you guys work in your cardio.

Do you do your cardio before or after your lifting or do you do it on a seperate day and why?

K for good feedback!

Don't do them together. Both use up glycogen and your muscles need to replenish them. Yeah yeah, you want to do upper body and then go run. Well the glycogen is partially centrally stored. Keep em seperate with a PWO shake (protein+dextrose) after and between.

Me? Either cardio in early morning and afternoon lifting, or early afternoon lifting with cardio in evening.

Synpax said:
Don't do them together. Both use up glycogen and your muscles need to replenish them. Yeah yeah, you want to do upper body and then go run. Well the glycogen is partially centrally stored. Keep em seperate with a PWO shake (protein+dextrose) after and between.

Me? Either cardio in early morning and afternoon lifting, or early afternoon lifting with cardio in evening.

Yeah, I typically lift in the morning and then do cardio at night or on a seperate day. It depends on my training split but if I am lifting EOD I'll lift in the morning, do cardio that night, next morning cardio on an empty stomach, then cardio that night, and so on and so forth. That's when I'm really trying to burn the fat off.

Top Bottom