Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer or Wine? Are they really good for you? Serious opinions........

Donnie Darko

Lurking Around
Many people have said for years that a glass or two of wine or beer per day is good for you. Grape seed extract is very good for antioxidants and aromatase inhibiton. My urologist as well as a few other urologists say that a beer or two a day is good for the kidneys.

Does anyone else have opinions on this subject? I know that some will say that alcohol is bad for everyone if they are on a cycle, but....seriously?...a glass or two per day? If those things are good for you based upon some docs, then why?

I dont think a glass of red wine will hurt too much, plus it has cardiovascular benefits.

We cannot find published research studies to confirm the GI of vegetables. Most commentators we've read place their value between 15-50 and we suspect that this range is right on target based on their low carbohydrate and high-fiber content.

**The standard value for beer is 110, based primarily on the malted aspect, and maltose has a GI value of 110. Although it has been suggested that red wine has a low GI value, we cannot confirm this claim but treat any alcoholic beverage as a problematic food since alcohol itself can be de-stabilizing of blood sugar. To some extent, red wine may be an exception, but the jury is still out.

I think a glass of wine is a little better than most beer because wine has more anti-oxidants in it. When I say most beer I mean light beer. Not sure how wine compares to "real" beer.

alcohol slows protein synthesis which I am sure you all know however I would be very interested to know how much 1-2 beers would hurt you.

Khryz said:
I think a glass of wine is a little better than most beer because wine has more anti-oxidants in it. When I say most beer I mean light beer. Not sure how wine compares to "real" beer.

I know that some abbey brewed ales that have sedimentation at the bottom has a ton of Vitamin B and healthful minerals in it, but stirring it up and drinking it with the beer is bitter and harsh. There was one wine mentioned in the news recently that is supposed to be extremely healthy for you, but to receive all the benefits you have to drink 1-2 glasses a day for 20 years too.

How long before Muscletech comes out with Creabeer the only post workout alcoholic beverage to promote fast recovery

If we have to choose between beer and wine than a glass of wine is good for health.I also hear that alcohol is good for bone but if we take as a medicine..

A glass or two of beer or whine is healthy on your heart as it raises blood pressure in average HEALTHY people to levels that allows the heart to work slightly harder then return to normal. Everyone is different though, so 2 beers could effect your blood pressure and heart differently than others. But 3 or more drinks has been proven to be unhealthy in nearly 100% of individuals.

Now if your blood pressure is through the roof at rest, 2 drinks will do nothing more but kill you quicker.

And lastly, 2 drinks a night makes for a healthier heart, but it also drastically increases your chances for prostate cancer and all sorts of shit. Lol so take your pick.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

So alcohol is 9 calories per gram. Depletes vitamins. Dulls the senses. Acts on the brain. I have had alcohol, lots, but dont like the day after effects on my training. Alcohol is legalized because the government makes money off it. It is crap. Why are certain things legal and others not? It's not easy to make your own booze. The only drugs that are tempting to me are steroids. But since tits may happen with that, they're illegal, I dont like needles and a host of other bad effects, no touchy. Clenbuterol certainly if it were legal. Alcohol is overpriced nonsense. If you want stress relief drink some green tea, it affects the canaboid receptors.

Top Bottom