Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef protein vs whey

That carnivore is garbage. Its made of beef gelatin. That's all the crap they scrape of the ground after they slaughter a cow like ears and dick bits. It's a poor form of protein. Stick to whey for shakes.

Not surprised, never tried it, plus that shit is expensucve

Currently on BSN syntha 6. Pretty good as it contains 6 different forms of protein. Also ronnie Coleman uses it lol.. USN 100% I quite often buy too

I like the 100% whey gold standard I tried the crap protein they sell at walmart cause it was cheaper but it's garbage

Synths 6 is fine but i wouldn't call it a protein powder. It has a lot more carbs and fat than protein powders. It's more of a meal replacement powder. 2 scoops is a good amount to use as a meal replacement. If you want just protein whey isolate is best. I like iso 100 best. It has no fat and 1 gram carb. Platinum hydro whey by on is good on paper but it mixs up very foamy and it costs more. Whey isolate is best and costs the most. If you want to save a little money 100% whey by on is good. It's a mix of whey concentrate and isolate. Concentrate is next best after isolate.

Top Bottom