Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef protein vs whey

semper03

Anyone have any insight on the differences in the two other than the obvious "beef". What is better and why?

You definitely want whole foods like beef, chicken, rice and eggs for whole food protein. I use a whey shake post workout to start the recovery process ASAP!

I would try to have 1 shake a day preworkout at the least. Depending on your goals a shake before bed before bulking with cottage cheese is nice.

Sometimes i slam a whey shake first thing in the AM to prevent catabolism, workout, then cook up my oats/eggs for breakfast

Hope this helps

That's good info and I already know this. What I'm wanting to know is the difference between carnivore beef protein shake and whey protein? What one is better and why?

There isnt a 'better' , whey is more bio available, basically the muscles have the potential to absorb more of that substance, and less gets distributed to other parts of the body. Protein from beef is just structured differently, its all about balanced diet. Both have benefits. It's like saying whats better squats or bench press? Both are usefull for different purposes

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

That's good info and I already know this. What I'm wanting to know is the difference between carnivore beef protein shake and whey protein? What one is better and why?

I heard that carnivore stuff has horrible taste and one even turns your "shit" blue..

Whey protein is better than beef protein. Whey gets absorbed better and more of it into the body. Beef protein is made up of cows waste that doesn't sell in the market.

The fruit carnivore tasted horrible. Probably the worst shit ever tasted. It has a strong chemical taste, like crushed pills, and they try to mask it with this incredibly sweet syrup garbage. It was so sweet that it hurt my teeth.

I'm taking about the pre-mixed shots. I've never tried the powder.

That carnivore is garbage. Its made of beef gelatin. That's all the crap they scrape of the ground after they slaughter a cow like ears and dick bits. It's a poor form of protein. Stick to whey for shakes.

Top Bottom