Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef Has "Better" Protein Than Chicken? O.o

Lifterforlife said:
I began my training in a powerlifting environment, and still to this day train that way. A blend of both.

My problem is with people on both sides taking these abolute stances....ever hear these...

Machines are the greatest
Machines suck
Free weights are the only way to build
No, isolation is better
Slow static training is the best
No, speed training is the best
Steady state cardio is the best
No, intervals are the best
Stretching before a workout is optimal
No, stretching before a workout can cause damage

shall I go on??? Bodybuilding nor powerlifting is "team" sport. Find what works for YOU!(intelligent training)

me = owned lol

nice post lifter

sgtslaughter said:
red meat = cholestoral = positive for our Testosterone pumping bodies.
^^ That may be what he was meaning to spit out instead of better protein?

Quality post MM... but one thing...

Too much of anything is bad :p :)
Damn good point about cholesterol, I also wanted to bring up the fact that beef is a pinch higher in natural CoQ 10 than chicken, the organ meats being the highest (but I'll pass on those particular delicacies ...)

I will now return this thread to it's hijacked status :qt:

Lifterforlife said:
Moron is a pretty strong word to use with both of your examples. First off, with squatting, it is dependent on what he is trying to accomplish. A partial squat or yes, even a leg press can be useful to limit one's rom and allow targeting of quads without involving the glutes for instance. (we are not powerlifters, bodybuilding is the key). In fact, many swear by leg presses. Some folks get so fatigued from squats that they actually miss out on quad work(fatigue sets in before quads are worked).

And as far as diet, there are tons of different macros. Your suggestions are basically isocaloric, many in fact swear by and gain great on a 50/20/30 p/c/f for instance.

Wow lifter, I cannot agree more with you here.
It all depends.. What about the clean and press? ide say that should be on your list even though noone does that anymore. And also 40/30/30? honestly that ratio seems way outa wack to me but for others it might be gold . As lifter said whatever works the best for you. Everyones different, try diff things and see what works best for you.

Top Bottom