Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beauty bargins ...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Hey Ladies thought I would share my top 10 beauty bargains these are amazing product you can find at the drug store that are very close in quality to designer brands.

1. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
2. Revlon colorstay foundation
3. Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
4. N.Y.C. (New York Color) Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder
5. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil
6. Wet N Wild Cream Lipliner
7. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
8. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
9. Maybelline Great Lash
10. NYX Eye shadow and Blushes in general this whole product line is amazing for the price you pay.

Please feel free to post up your favourite price point friendly products. :)

I have trouble finding good black eyeliner (pencil) and eyechadow, I've found the NYC line has awesome shades of black that really look black and not grayish and they last very long too :)

I have trouble finding good black eyeliner (pencil) and eyechadow, I've found the NYC line has awesome shades of black that really look black and not grayish and they last very long too :)

real kohl is super black- get it in indian stores

I haven't had a lot of luck with drugstore items, as far as performance goes. There are a few things I like, I buy over & over.

Covergirl Wetslicks Crystal makes some nice shimmery glosses, that last a while on the lips & come in some pretty colors. I have repeatedly purchased "Candy" Bon Bon over & over. Its a really pretty neutral bronze color. I also used to love the Revlon lipglide glosses, because the consistency is super thick & the actual gloss makde your lips llook really big & pouty. The gloss beefed up your lips. I used to buy Glistening Sand & Sheerly Bronze & would get some compliments when wearing those colors. I also really like the Sally Hanson nail products. The polish seems to last on my nails for quite a while. They also seem to go on sale a lot.

Top Bottom