Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your daily beauty routine...

Thanks BB, where do you get that l-ascorbic acid?

Thanks BB, where do you get that l-ascorbic acid?
This is what I ordered:
Amazon.com: Ascorbic Acid Powder - 100% Pure Vitamin C Crystals - 1 lb.: Health & Personal Care

Pharmaceutical grade, 1 pound bottle.
This should last almost one year. Very simple recipe: 1 part powder, 4 parts water, 1 part glycerin. You can omit the glycerin, but that means the serum might not fully absorb into your skin before it evaporates, so the glycerin gives it the needed *time* to seep in. If you google DIY C-serum, you'll get many other variations of additives depending on what other compounds you want to include in the mix.

i just hop in the shower and try not to get my hair wet while I wash whats necessary all while occasionally running nude and dripping wet to Abigail to pop a binkie back into her mouth, saying "Abby, let Mommy take a shower please! Please let mommy take a shower, she needs a shower"

I use only water to wash my face - I see another member does too! I do exfoliate once weekly with a natural mud mask, I forget the name. I use neutrogena spf 70, and then under-eye concealer for my terrible bags. Mascara, eyeliner, bronzer on my cheekies. That's it, except for showering, but I do that at the gym before I head back home to get ready for the day.

Top Bottom