Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastie Boys

^This

MCA will be missed greatly. Beastie boys "licensed to ill" brings back the greatest memories for me and my friends growing up. I was 12 when that album hit, and I literally wore the cassette out I listened to it so much and had to get another. Then when CDs hit big, it was one of the first I purchased.

RIP MCA

^^^ This x2! This also brings back memories from high school days, Beastie Boys, Faith No More, Metallica, Van Halen, and many more...and 47 isn't old Cali ;)...like Brown said aging like fine wine! Although when you mention cassettes Rick damn, like when they would get eaten up in the cassette player and you pull it out and it is all tangled, or you had to use a pencil to wind it back up into the cassette body, pretty funny...we still had vinyl records then, I think my Licensed to Ill was a record...how about 8 track tapes? Used to listen to my dads Stones, CCR, and Jefferson Airplane 8 tracks in his car in the 70's...ahhh, good times!

God bless MCA...no longer suffering from a horrible condition!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well I'm M.C.A. I got nothing to prove
Pay attention my intention is to bust a move
I drink 40s and cans and bottles and sixes
Between the turntables keep the vodka and the mixes

beastie boys got little to no love amongst the hip hop crown that i've noticed.
not gangsta enough

beastie boys got little to no love amongst the hip hop crown that i've noticed.
not gangsta enough
Now A Days "Hip Hop" is GARBAGE, and the artists are selfish and UN-greatful.

I cant believe they make millions on the shit they put out.

Now A Days "Hip Hop" is GARBAGE, and the artists are selfish and UN-greatful.

I cant believe they make millions on the shit they put out.

at 34 yrs old my hip hop tasted has dwindled...used to be all i listened to, anymore i just can't relate to it.
esp over the last few years, the quality and content (content being more and more political...the last thing i want to hear is obama cocksucking on a rap song) has sucked.
i'd guess those that make millions end up broke as fuck a few yrs later once their shine has worn off.

at 34 yrs old my hip hop tasted has dwindled...used to be all i listened to, anymore i just can't relate to it.
esp over the last few years, the quality and content (content being more and more political...the last thing i want to hear is obama cocksucking on a rap song) has sucked.
i'd guess those that make millions end up broke as fuck a few yrs later once their shine has worn off.
political? They don't know or even care about politics.

All they do now is make up words, and talk about how rich they are.
I don't think many can relate anymore.

Beastie Boys told stories.

Top Bottom