Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Hey man I just got some beast and I was wondering if iam supposed to take it everyday or just on training days

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using EliteFitness

You should take it every day.. Why didn't you look this up before you started??

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the replies. N2 shampoo will be implemented. And yes my dad is very health conscious so he has a full PCT.

I work work out five days a week.but I think ill take it everyday to. Thanks for the advice man

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using EliteFitness

you guys do realize this is a steroid right? I would do research and read lots of info on beast before you just start taking it.

you guys do realize this is a steroid right? I would do research and read lots of info on beast before you just start taking it.

He's right. This isn't just some supp to try.. it will really mess you up if you don't have the right diet, excersise, and support supps with a full PCT. The beastdrol will only cost around $53, but with all the support you'll need the total cost will probably be upwards of $600.

He's right. This isn't just some supp to try.. it will really mess you up if you don't have the right diet, excersise, and support supps with a full PCT. The beastdrol will only cost around $53, but with all the support you'll need the total cost will probably be upwards of $600.

$600 for what exactly? Haha Hcgenerate, unleaded and post cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

$600 for what exactly? Haha Hcgenerate, unleaded and post cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app
Good Question! I know the support supps cost more than the Beast itself

Rounded Estimates:
Beast $50
HCGenerate: $75
N2Guard: $50
Unleashed: $20
Post Cycle: $20

Maybe extra food cost also not sure.

Please chime in if I am missing something.

Top Bottom