Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Laxfiend

So my dad is looking to start working out with me to help me out. He has quite a lot of experience so I'm excited to start with him. He is thinking about running some beastdrol but he said he was worried about the hair loss because his hair is already thinning.
Anybody who has taken beastdrol know if the hair loss is something to be worried about? If so would n2 shampoo do the trick?

Yeah he will probably loose some. Mine got thinner so I'm about to try some n2shampoo. Heard it should help so it's worth a try.

Yeah he will probably loose some. Mine got thinner so I'm about to try some n2shampoo. Heard it should help so it's worth a try.

Keep us posted in that, you don't see enough reviews on products like this. It will be helpfull to a lot of guys who shed on aas

It's wierd how everything will effect one from another. Always make sure to have your support supps. I didn't have an issue with Beastdrol besides lethargic for a week or two. GL with everything!

beast caused more of my hair to come out in the shower and this lasts for me for 1-2 weeks after the cycle is over. n2shampoo stopped the hair loss completely though

Hi I just started beast and was wondering if iam supposed to take it everyday or just on workout days?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using EliteFitness

Hey man I just got some beast and I was wondering if iam supposed to take it everyday or just on training days

Hey man I just got some beast and I was wondering if iam supposed to take it everyday or just on training days

How much u taking? And how many days a week u work out? I took it everyday at 30mg a day for 4 weeks. I've talked to some people who took it Mon-Fri and still had great results.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

It can cause hair loss but I had no trouble with that. Have him run the N2shampoo that should do the trick

I would have him run it like this

1-6 transaderm
1-6 n2guard
3-6 20mg (could go up to 30 last two weeks but 20 is still great with less sides)

Also make sure he has a solid pct set up. If you need help with that feel free to pm me

don't go off beast, stay on the whole cycle. The idea of taking beast is to get your test levels high, and keep them there. you are messing with hormone levels too much if you keep going on, off, on, off

Top Bottom