Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

LB55

well i just ordered a beastrol starter kit this will be about my 4th run in with it and i have to give ya props needto its pretty good stuff but anyways my question is how long does it take for the beastrol to get completely in your system and start working?

Re: Beastrol

i would assume it's pretty quick considering it's an oral and that's the whole point... i thought you said you've done it multiple times before... i'm going to be running it in december and can't freaking wait!!

Re: Beastrol

well i just ordered a beastrol starter kit this will be about my 4th run in with it and i have to give ya props needto its pretty good stuff but anyways my question is how long does it take for the beastrol to get completely in your system and start working?

Done it 4 times but don't know the effects yet...

Once it's absorbed into the blood stream it goes to work bro within hours. The reason it doesn't immediately show results is because the muscle has to be repaired stronger and that usually takes stimulating the muscles atleast once and then built stronger with the anabolics. That's why it takes about a week to really notice anything.

All i will say is this my friend. I have only been selling the product 4 months tops and if you have ran it 4 times since then you are running the product to many times in to short of a time span.. Please give longer brakes. Thank you

Top Bottom