Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

I was thinking how that would have been messed up if he had got banned for voicing an opinion about this product but I went through some of his other threads and dude sounds like a negative asshole. Anyhow I myself have only heard good things about Beastdrol. I plan on trying it in the future. Ill share my experience with it when im done.

I was thinking how that would have been messed up if he had got banned for voicing an opinion about this product but I went through some of his other threads and dude sounds like a negative asshole. Anyhow I myself have only heard good things about Beastdrol. I plan on trying it in the future. Ill share my experience with it when im done.

Yea,

It was actually because the guy sent a very crude PM to Needto attacking both him and his family.

Needto's products are legit. Those who have doubts should try his product first, you would be surprised.

Personally, I have had success with Beastdrol(gained 16lbs, not much fat). I am running Diesel/Epi-Strong right now, but it is only Day 2.

Each and every FINISHED batch of product needs to be tested, according to GMP regulations for 2010.

Just so you guys know, a Certificate of Analysis means NOTHING, and so does a lab test for the raw materials. The maufacturer MUST have the finished product tested, for who knows if it is actually DOSED PROPERLY just because it has the correct chemical.

BEWARE: Tons of FAKE prohormones and designer steroids being sold!

My manufacturer is one of the only ones I know of that was up to date with this even before he had to be.

Why you would even bring this up in one of my product threads makes me wounder though... Beware????? be fucking ware of my products you got to be kidding me????? Its a well known fact they are powerful and pure... And believe me my Manufactor is well aware of this new GMP regulations for 2010. He is already in compliance. :heart::heart::heart:

Did dude get banned for this thread?

This would never happen.. I am well above this kind of childish thing. No he was banned for making death threats to my parents and wishing bad things on my children... Say what you want about my business I could care less (long as its respectful) and even say what you want about me..There is no nice way to tell some one you wish death on there parents and bad things on there kids though. Not that I have ever seen.

Anyway the guy is welcome to make a new account and voice a real complaint if he ever wanted to.... - the death threats and ill wishes on children of course.

Top Bottom