Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

These perpetrators are portraying this as real deal but it needs to find a permanent home in this section. Beastdrol needs to stay off the AS forum it belongs on here. Thank-you

These perpetrators are portraying this as real deal but it needs to find a permanent home in this section. Beastdrol needs to stay off the AS forum it belongs on here. Thank-you

I believe he told me the same thing in my thread. I have to wonder have you ever even used it. There are far to many people who have used it and said they had results to doubt. I highly doubt Needto has a hundred profiles and the time to make up all of it about all of his products, or that he could convince people to just flat out lie about it. I havent used it but the chemical composition tells you that it is a steroid Needto has a copy of the test showing that it was 99.9% pure 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol.

Man You can have a opinion on elite. Say what ever you like about products sold by sponsors. But please do not act like a fool for you own sake.... running around making all kinds of threads and just doing it for the sake of causing trouble. I mean come on bro please grow up..

please elaborate. im not going to argue with you i just want to hear what you have to say. what makes it a fake?

i guess i will also have to asume that this is just an un warranted attack.

Each and every FINISHED batch of product needs to be tested, according to GMP regulations for 2010.

Just so you guys know, a Certificate of Analysis means NOTHING, and so does a lab test for the raw materials. The maufacturer MUST have the finished product tested, for who knows if it is actually DOSED PROPERLY just because it has the correct chemical.

BEWARE: Tons of FAKE prohormones and designer steroids being sold!

Top Bottom