Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol question

Cdw44

I know you can jump start a test cycle with beastdrol. My question is would it be a good jump start for sus that's the test I have at the moment. Reason I ask is most people suggest teste or c with it. All help appreciated!!

Yes you can, run it as stated on the bottle, you will be well pleased.

Looking to gain like 25 pounds with this and running sus 12 weeks.. The reviews were way to amazing to not try beastdrol..if this works out I wanna try katanadrol next :)

Looking to gain like 25 pounds with this and running sus 12 weeks.. The reviews were way to amazing to not try beastdrol..if this works out I wanna try katanadrol next :)

Beast will easily give you 10 clean/ 15 if you count water. Kickstarting a injectable cycle with beast makes it easy to keep the beast gains.

I gained 25 last cycle with sus only and kept 20 so really looking forward to this jumpstart!! I love this site and all the feedback/info I get definitely helping me become a monster lol!!! Thanks

Top Bottom