Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Only Log

IceIzNoble

Well, i've almost been on a week and I will report my weight every week. Starting from 25th Nov.
I'm running 30mg a day alongside natty liver protectants and BP control.
Training 4/5 days a week, dependant on how I feel.
Goal is to gain 20lbs in a 4 week cycle.
Have been logging since I started.

Day 1 (19/11/2011): Today is a rest day, arms are sore from yesterday which is a good sign since it means they have been shocked by the addition of supersetting. Beast yet to kick in, but feeling hungrier and more drawn towards carbs. Could be psychological but who gives?
Eating eating and eating, every hour or hour an a half.
Day 2: Early morning, noticing acne on my back. Shows that this stuff is real and has potency! Kick in should be any time within next few days, carbs are still up and so is hunger. Need to keep protein up.

Day 3: Acne is increasing, biceps feel tighter and had a nose bleed today. Hmm, I wonder what that means, yep! High BP, I'm on two taurine tabs a day now, taking milk thistle every day and got some money through for the high carb intake diet.

Day 5: Muscles feel tighter, had a great pump while working out which lasted long. I don't feel like resting in between sets, Do get very tired at night though, lethargy is normal with this. Diet is in check, I recovered very quickly as well from yesterdays chest session, rest day tomorrow and then gonna train back the day after. Not getting any sides atm, no nose bleeds since day 3, just insane pumps.

Hey Ice, gr8 to see you back in here man. Was missing you bro.
Keep an eye on that BP bro!
Looking forward to see how this works out for you man.
Best regards, and have a Gr8 Thanks Giving.

Thanks bro, BP before I started cycle was 118/68
I'm stacked up on taurine and having my cranberry juice and bananas.
I did encounter one nose bleed but all has been good since then.
Gonna check my weight tomorrow and log the difference here. I'm feeling pumped without training, my forearms are feeling tight.

IcE

Pumped without training, thats kinda cool bro, never have expereinced that myself but it must feel..hmmm....like being jacked!!

Amazing feeling.
Day 7: Weight has increased by 4.4lbs since Day 1. Felt great while training today, didn't wanna stop. Was full of energy the pump was also very nice and i'm still feeling it.

IcE

Day 9: Well, This seems unreal or something seems wrong. Bench is up by 5lbs which is cool but my OHP is up by 20lbs since last week. Hmm, I love this thing.

LOL I did the same my last shoulder workout bro. Somedays you just feel like really knockin the hell out of it I guess.

ice you got any thing you might wanna tell someone like me that is about to start takin the beast within the next few days?

Top Bottom