Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol info needed

Spartanic

I took my first stack on Beastdrol a couple of months ago. I loved the product, it was very clean. The only side effect that I would say that I had was crazy muscle cramps around my fourth week in. I read all of the information that was availible before I started the cycle, so I knew that hydration was VERY important. I was drinking anywhere from 10 - 15 bottles a day.

A month and a half ago, I told a buddy about how much I liked the Beast and talked him into trying a cycle. He is having the same cramping issue that I was having. Neither of us stacked the Beast with another agent.

I am wanting to go for round two of the Beast in a couple of weeks and I am interested in anyones feedback about the cramping issue. I plan on mixing the Beast with a potent nitric oxide, so I know that it will literally suck the water out of my muscles. Would taking potassium pills coutneract the latic acid in my muslces?

im still getting some cramps from epi, but they were terrible after the 3rd week. i posted a thread about this and someone said taurine helps. problem is i get them throughout the day instead of in the gym. so drinking a can of monster doesnt really help there, but if hes getting cramps in the gym, tell him to drink a monster before going into the gym and see if it helps. it also helps alot with shin and back pumps

also i wouldnt take potassium with superdrol(beast) since it already dries you out and like you said hydration was an issue

I have exactly the same issuses cramping out side the gym 3rd week.taking liver supp's and multi vit .adding endura rehydration formula hopefully that should help.noticed always really thristy even though drinking approx a gallon a day.

Last edited:
Are you running liver support with this?

Yes I took a liver support the entire time I was on it, and during the post cycle. I used Unleashed as well as Post- Cycle for my pct. I also had some left over clomid that I used up just to get it out of my gym bag.

The Monster (taurine) is a new one to me. I will give it a try. Like I said, I am planning on stacking the Beast with some nitric oxide so I am sure that my body will be running dry. I guess I'll take in down like a f*cking Camel.

are you talking about actual cramps or back and shin pumps. 2 totally different things

Crazy muscle cramps. Nothing I have ever experienced before. I did not get them while working out. Mainly in the neck and lats, but I did get a couple in the obliques too. I had them from the third week until two weeks after the cycle. It was very strange. I only used nitric oxide on one day because it was given to me as a sample from a new store that was opening... loved it. I felt like a monster. I never recieved back pumps or leg cramps.

I have exactly the same issuses cramping out side the gym 3rd week.taking liver supp's and multi vit .adding endura rehydration formula hopefully that should help.noticed always really thristy even though drinking approx a gallon a day.

a gallon a day while on beast is a minimum, try drinking another half gallon to another gallon of water. i try to aim for 1.75 gallons a day while on beast

Top Bottom