Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol cycle

Dude the questions your asking mean you really do know nothing at all and if a super noob knows nothing, then you need to go and research all this stuff for yourself. You cannot just ask everyone to lay out an entire cycle for you. All these quys on here can make recommendations because they have researched the products for themselves and thats what you need to do. The recommended products are all good and all legit now take the take and research each one of them and exactly what you can AND can not expect from them!

Every newb thinks you start taking gear and overnight, on the first night, you transform into the terminator and get massive.... well bad news, thats not the way it works and all this stuff is going to do is flush nutrients into your already worked out and broken down muscle tissue... meaning you need to train and train hard and eat right.

So if you want anymore advice you need to post your stats, age, training record...etc... and another thing, as far as im aware beastdrol was discontinued a long time ago so if you have some its probably years old...

but post your stats
First off I have been doing a lot of research and I'm just clarifying what exactly people are talking about just to make sure I'm on the right track and understanding it correctly. Second off I'm not using it to get big as fuck. I'm using it to get strength, explosiveness, and sprint as fast as i can. You probably don't even know how to work out yourself. Just because your big doesn't mean your working out right. I get my workouts from a division 1 college strength and conditioning coach and my meal plans from a professional trainer who coaches a wide variety of professional athletes. I guarantee I can lift a higher percentage of my body weight than you could ever.

Post cycle and unleashed ate the names of the supps. You can get them both at need2 or if he's sold out protein factory carries them as well. All the supps are taken at different times of cycle. I gave you the supps and doses now you need to research and figure out when you will be taking them. Each person has their own preferences so I'll leave that to you.

Ok thank you very much, this was exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate your time and patience.

First off I have been doing a lot of research and I'm just clarifying what exactly people are talking about just to make sure I'm on the right track and understanding it correctly. Second off I'm not using it to get big as fuck. I'm using it to get strength, explosiveness, and sprint as fast as i can. You probably don't even know how to work out yourself. Just because your big doesn't mean your working out right. I get my workouts from a division 1 college strength and conditioning coach and my meal plans from a professional trainer who coaches a wide variety of professional athletes. I guarantee I can lift a higher percentage of my body weight than you could ever.

Just research

Last edited:
That's enough shit out of both of you. We don't talk to each other like that here, you wanna bash each other fucking take it somewhere else. C&C, I dare you. Or find another forum where they allow it.

Next time someone replies like that in this thread I'll black out their fucking posts for a week straight.

That's enough shit out of both of you. We don't talk to each other like that here, you wanna bash each other fucking take it somewhere else. C&C, I dare you. Or find another forum where they allow it.

Next time someone replies like that in this thread I'll black out their fucking posts for a week straight.

These 2 wouldn't last a minute. Mr motivate is already crying over there

Beastdrol is the shit bro! I can help you out a lot with it

How old are you?

Thanks man, I'm 21 looking for an extra edge in competition. I don't play for anything organized that tests, just some adult league baseball type thing and we have a tournament in a month so I'm just trying to get ready for that.

I wasn't even looking for a fight. I just wanted some opinions or something to get started with to get pointed in the right direction and I felt insulted. I have no hard feelings towards anyone I'm just here trying to get help and am open to anyone trying to help.

Top Bottom