Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol cycle

nck_cordoba

Hello, this is my first Beastdrol cycle and from what I have read I want to make sure I'm doing it right. I want to know everything to do and when to take it. All I have as of now is liquid form of Clomid, liquid form Nolvadex, and my Beastdrol bottle. What else do I need and could you please spell everything out I'm literally new to all of this. Thank you for your time and patience.

Beastdrol is the best, you'll love it. Just research a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

You don't need clomid or Nolva.

Tauren 1 cap 2 times day
need2guard, 7 caps spread throughout the day
Forged Liver Support 2 caps morning and night
Hcgenerate, 3 caps am, 2 caps pm
Post cycle + Unleashed 1 cap of each 3 times a day
Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest Morning+Night
Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

You don't need clomid or Nolva.

Tauren 1 cap 2 times day
need2guard, 7 caps spread throughout the day
Forged Liver Support 2 caps morning and night
Hcgenerate, 3 caps am, 2 caps pm
Post cycle + Unleashed 1 cap of each 3 times a day
Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest Morning+Night
Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

when you say post cycle + unleased what exactly should i use? and what is tauren? i looked up everything else.

when you say post cycle + unleased what exactly should i use? and what is tauren? i looked up everything else.

Post cycle and unleashed ate the names of the supps. You can get them both at need2 or if he's sold out protein factory carries them as well. All the supps are taken at different times of cycle. I gave you the supps and doses now you need to research and figure out when you will be taking them. Each person has their own preferences so I'll leave that to you.

Dude the questions your asking mean you really do know nothing at all and if a super noob knows nothing, then you need to go and research all this stuff for yourself. You cannot just ask everyone to lay out an entire cycle for you. All these quys on here can make recommendations because they have researched the products for themselves and thats what you need to do. The recommended products are all good and all legit now take the take and research each one of them and exactly what you can AND can not expect from them!

Every newb thinks you start taking gear and overnight, on the first night, you transform into the terminator and get massive.... well bad news, thats not the way it works and all this stuff is going to do is flush nutrients into your already worked out and broken down muscle tissue... meaning you need to train and train hard and eat right.

So if you want anymore advice you need to post your stats, age, training record...etc... and another thing, as far as im aware beastdrol was discontinued a long time ago so if you have some its probably years old...

but post your stats

Beast was discontinued 7 months ago, not years.

Ok thanks... couldnt quite remember the timeline, just came across a post a while back on how it was about to be gone forever and they only had 50 bottles left but thanks cause I dont like saying wrong crap even if its as insignificant at this.

Top Bottom