Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast/Katana stack thoughts

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Need some thoughts

1-6 Beastdrol 3caps/dy
1-6 Katanadrol 3caps/dy
75mg/ml of each TREN A, TEST P, DROS P - 1.5ml every 3 days for the length of the cycle, 6 weeks

Thoughts?

Need some thoughts

1-6 Beastdrol 3caps/dy
1-6 Katanadrol 3caps/dy
75mg/ml of each TREN A, TEST P, DROS P - 1.5ml every 3 days for the length of the cycle, 6 weeks

Thoughts?

If you are also shooting prop, ace and mast, I'd put the katanadrol on the shelf and just use beast.

I'm going to run the Shredda stack soon, and F"ING pumped outta my mind to try. I've been pretty much natty until now, just ready to take the plunge! Good luck with your cycle Capn' I don't know squat about the other stuff so I'm just here for moral support and the like...

I'm going to run the Shredda stack soon, and F"ING pumped outta my mind to try. I've been pretty much natty until now, just ready to take the plunge! Good luck with your cycle Capn' I don't know squat about the other stuff so I'm just here for moral support and the like...

Get ready to be massive bro. :p

I don't know if I want to shelve the katanadrol, maybe I could run this instead

1-4 Beast 3caps/ed
1-4 Katana 3caps/ed
1-12 Test E 400mg/wk (Mon/Thurs 200mg)
4-8 ? (anything to go with Test E)
8-12 Beast 3caps/ed
8-12 Katana 3caps/ed
12-16 PCT (or should I start PCT at 14-18 2 weeks after last Test E shot)

I think that custom blend would get expensive and might be a bit more advanced than I would like, plus pinning eod is more than I would care to do right now.

this look better?

1-4 Beast 3caps/ed
1-4 Katana 3caps/ed
8-12 Beast 3caps/ed
8-12 Katana 3caps/ed

I think that custom blend would get expensive and might be a bit more advanced than I would like, plus pinning eod is more than I would care to do right now.

this look better?

Yeah, there it looks a lot safer to my untrained eye, and I would also say if it were me more weeks on pct. That's just me.
weeks 4-8 this is where I like to bridge with Pure Carl's Jr. 6$ double western bacon cheeseburgers. I supplement things like Halo3, Def Leapord, Motorcycle ridin, chick bangin, grave makin, and gun slingin, as well. I do this to get all neccessary body parts correctly functioning for round 2 If you know what I mean. I know that's really advanced supplementation, but work hard and you'll grab that dream and make it your bitch.

PS. Tool works well too...

PSS. You should take before and after pictures

PSS,....S ...?.... Not of the supplementation!!! I don't want pictures of you doin chicks, I meant for the Beast and Katana. Good luck man

Last edited:

1-4 Beast 3caps/ed
1-4 Katana 3caps/ed
8-12 Beast 3caps/ed
8-12 Katana 3caps/ed

this look better?

Maybe two rounds of Beast would be too much. I think the Beast/Katana would be a good kick start and maybe finish off 8-12 with some winstrol or var.

Maybe two rounds of Beast would be too much. I think the Beast/Katana would be a good kick start and maybe finish off 8-12 with some winstrol or var.

you could also give epi-strong a shot to close it out. It's a good DHT to dry you out, anti-estrogenic, and gives hard dry results similar to winstrol, with mass gaining properties similar to that of anavar.

Top Bottom