Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast Cycle adding Test C late??

cshine

I am currently 1 week into a 4 week cycle of Beastdrol. This is my first beast cycle and have heard that weeks 3&4 are pretty rough. I have now been given 2 vials of Test C from a friend who has a HRT prescription. I am considering running the test for the final 2 weeks. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this. I wish I had enough to run a proper 10 week cycle but that is all I could get from him. I am considering saving one vial for my next beast cycle in the summer and doing the same thing..
beast 20,20,20,20
test week 3&4 200mg every 7 days

..then running my pct as planned(clomid,forma,liver support,daa)

Any thoughts?
Should i run it all now, save it, skip it?

SKip it, its too long of an ester to make any difference for only 2 weeks. Besides i dont see how adding test would make beast any less rough? With proper supplements beast sides can be minimized.

14 days

Im not thinking of using it for gains, just to avoid the lethargy. Ive heard of ppl using androgel like transderm. Just looking for opinions on this..

Im not thinking of using it for gains, just to avoid the lethargy. Ive heard of ppl using androgel like transderm. Just looking for opinions on this..

I didnt know test helped with lethargy.

Thats why ppl take HRT, to increase energy and boost sex drive caused by low test. Beastdrol shuts down test production, thats why i was wondering if running test with the beast for that amount of time would help?

Thanks for the input Dylan. Trans is something I considered buying. There are mixed opinions on how effective it is. My first thought was that it was a topical test like androgel, but that doesn't seem possible due to U.S. prescription laws. I would rather run a true test base for the entire cycle but that is something I will consider next time.

Test cyp takes more than 2 weeks to build in your system. 2 weeks is a waste, fo sure.

Better off going with a good natty booster and run it the final 2 weeks and into your pct (if it doesn't effect the pct cycle)

Top Bottom