Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

be alert tomorrow to our financial markets

kunta: I wouldn't be surprised if volume, and volatility, were light on Thursday and Friday (if the markets even open this week).

dont think it will be all fine and dandy....we control two thirds of the flow in the markets across the world....this is going to throw us into one major fucking recession and this market is going to huge loses across the board.....make no bones about it.....it will be a snowball affect of panic selling

M.O.D said:
dont think it will be all fine and dandy....we control two thirds of the flow in the markets across the world....this is going to throw us into one major fucking recession and this market is going to huge loses across the board.....make no bones about it.....it will be a snowball affect of panic selling

Agree with that.

this is will go down in history , even worse than 1929 crash..the market is what i do for a living and we have been walking on eggshells every single day as it is....God help us all

KMBZ radio in Kansas City, Missouri, is reporting $5 a gallon for gas...

Confirmed - gasoline is over $4.00 / gallon in Louisville, KY...

Rumors of $5.00 per gallon in Detroit...

re

As for the stock market crashing, I'm going to withold my opinion. For those of you saying to put money into companies that manufacture warplanes/warships . . . that is ridiculous. The U.S. is not going to get on the phone and order up a fleet of fighter jets and aircraft carriers to go to war. It's not QVC. It just doesn't work that way.

These are the same people that advise buying stock in bicycle companies when gas prices go up. Bad advice.

The stock market does not always react logically. I would almost gaurantee that "defense-related" stocks will rise if a conflict arises. IMHO, this makes perfect "market sense."

not in this case...if the market was doing well prior to all this..maybe and big maybe at that....

Top Bottom