Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BD primo..fuckin hurts!

Retabolil2 said:
Everytime I read about painfull injections it seems to be in the quads. Guys get someknowledge finally and avoid quad injections. they are most painfull for most users. Stick with glutes!
Do not heat! it might be even worse. Naproxen is a good idea.

AGREE!

so far no pain at all, i did cut it with 1 cc of BBD enathate

drrman said:
i've been flooded with PMs about this

17%BB
3%BA
and grapeseed oil

will make a perfect product at 200mg/ml

sounds interesting..ill have to try that :artist:

p.s: whats the benefits to grapeseed oil? How would MCT oil compare in regards to injection use? i have 32 oz of the stuff...

on the other comments...well, i tried naproxen..that actually does help a bit..i shot delts yesterday...was sore right after the shot but today its 75% better, so def worth it. It might be the first few shots r the bad ones..then again i shot 2 ML's of primo in a quad..maybe 1ML in each quad would work better...either way my leg is starting to get better (thankfully), about 40%, today I was able to put my sock on my sore leg...couldnt do that the last 2 days, nor could I hardly get my sore leg into a car..now i can LOL

tbolking said:
anyone else using bodiezbydesign enanthate?

Not peronally but I know a bro who has. Nothing negative from him, btu I didn't ask questions.

Ret, I love quad shots! Especially if it's gear that swells ya. To me the quad, lat, delt, glute, or tri all feels the same. Once in a blue moon I hit a nerve, no big deal. Massaging and working the muscle is all I ever do.....

Top Bottom