Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BD Andropen 275 2008-2013

fisty

I have seen a few posts here and there about this product. I know BD stopped circulating stuff a few years ago and the stuff that might still be out in the market that is genuine is few and far between.

If this is a new UG lab trying to make profits off the reputation and the compounds are still good an up to par, let me know. I tried taking some pics but not all came out great.

2008-2013
purple cap BD written in the middle with andropen 275 wrapped around the Initials twice.
Green rubber stopper
red metallic strip with white writing

all Fonts are constant, all jars are filled to about the same level...

BUT ONE BIG ISSUE IN ONE BOTTLE....

between the green rubber and interior of jar, there is one hair follicle stuck between. LOL some crazy ish if you ask me...I will send this jar back...but

What are your thoughts on this batch of BD Andropen 275?

If you have used this exact product with out stacking what was your gains (2008-2013)

thx in advance.
FISTY!

yea i just did that and primo for 9 weeks and only gain 3 pounds i deff beleave its fake

or your training and diet are off

how much of each

At the moment I would like to find out about the gear I currently have as there is conflicting stories I see on many different boards.. Any input on this would be great..The pics aren't the best but I do know this stuff is circulating allot, so any input from bro's who are on it or know who has packaged it would be able to add insight as to how legit the compounds are or if its way under dosed or just out right veggie oil B.S...

Thx in advance
Fisty-

Swole- I'm glad you asked cause with such little gains I would imagine the gear would be fake, but diet/gear/training all play a part but IMO to be on for 9 weeks even if diet was shitty he would have gained more then three pounds no?

It worked great for me,I had good results in the first two weeks I injected two cc every three days

Top Bottom