Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA over EAA?

Harry son

bros I see mixed opinions on this, but what would you recommend the best between bcaa and eaa while bulking, how about
taking both together? thank you

but isn’t there something about the exact % proportions of the 3? aminos in bcca’s that “studies” show has some anti-catabolic or anabolic triggering effect superior to just eating a common mix of egg or other protein. plus this effect can be achieved while “fasting” workouts due to the negligible calories in a 20g scoop of bcaa’s? or is it just industry funded hype studies you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure you eat protein in your diet. If you get a gram per lb body weight each day you don't need to supplement any type of protein.

EAA. BCAA contains only 3 of the 8 essential amino acids. Yes it is true that BCAA signal protein synthesis but no actual protein can be built unless all 8 essential amino acids are present.

EAA contain BCAA + the other 5 essential amino acids

EAA. BCAA contains only 3 of the 8 essential amino acids. Yes it is true that BCAA signal protein synthesis but no actual protein can be built unless all 8 essential amino acids are present.

EAA contain BCAA + the other 5 essential amino acids

could they be considered “present” from one’s last meal. lets say i drank a casein shake and sone whole eggs. went to sleep woke up and took some bcaa’s n did a “fasted” workout. the protein synthesis signaled would have the eaa to build still in bloodstream from night snack. right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom