Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA, EEA, Glutamine Use

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
by Iron Addict

Use will depend on budget. Here is what I would do with Aminos based on different budgets.

Big budget 10 grams EEA's 10 grams BCAA"s 10 grams glutamine before at least 3 meals a day. On a training day, 10 gram glutamine and 10 grams EAA's right before the workout, 30 grams BCAA's during workout

Less Budget 5 grams EEA's 5 grams BCAA"s 5 grams glutamine before at least 3 meals a day. On a training day 5 grams glutamine and 5 grams EAA's right before the workout, 30 grams BCAA's during workout

Less budget 5-10 grams BCAA's before at least 3 meals a day and 30 grams BCAA's during workout

Less budget and the cheapest way to use them and still have tangible results is 30 grams BCAA's during the workout.

As far as what kind of protein to use, use what you can tolerate. As you know I think whey sucks. Most people can handle the Team Skip blend which is 33 whey isolate, 33 egg, 33 casein. Don't add BCAA's, EAA's or Glute to this.

You DON'T want to mix your BCAA's or glutamine with anything as it reduces or stops the signaling effects they provide.

Eric Serrano says his lab research shows 10 grams of EAA's to be the anabolic equivalent of 40+ grams of protein. I believe him based on results. Sucks they are the most expensive.

The BCAA's should be the 4.1.1 mix which is nice as it s the cheaper of the two generally used mixes.

OOPS, I forgot to add that 3 grams of taurine with any of these is a great idea.

GEAR

Search Results : Orbit Nutrition

Glutamine 1000G

Creatine MH 1000

Top Bottom