Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BC pills and Vars

Nikkipeanut

ok, i have been on BC pills for 10 years, just started taking 5 mg vars 2 days ago, i am entered in a contest where i have to get remeasured on 4/22, should i stop taking the BC pills? I am worried that my period will be totally messed up and i will be extremely bloated by the time of remeasuremnets. Anyone have any experience with this? Btw, i take YAZ. Any help would be greatly appeciated,

Nikk

You can't take male and female hormones at the same time, it sends conflicting information to the body.

You will either have to rely on another method for birthcontrol pills or not take the steroids.

Ok, i just wanted to make sure, i have been reading a lot about it and i have decided to come off the BC. One more question though, would you know if i will have more negative side effects such as deeper voice or irritability from the var if i come off the BC?

Var is meant to be mild and non-androgenic, but it does affect different women differently.

If you start to feel like you are getting a sore throat, or funny feeling in your throat, then stop, unless you want 'the voice'.

It may also cause clitoral enlargement.

It would greatly depend on the type of BC pills you use, however if you are getting off them just remember that your body will have to readjust and it can take from weeks to few months.

On the other hand, with 5mg vars you are not going to experience sore throat or irritability... that is such a low dose. However if you are genetically predisposed it can happen but probability is low.

my 2 cents

I thought I had read that it does not effect them at all...BUT I have never used both together so I have no personal experience with this

I would ditch the BC pills. Var at 5mg isn't that much and you shoudn't experience any sides for that. Var is usually not known for causing bloating, but it could, you never really know how it will react in your system until you take it. If you are on a timeline, now is not the time to play around with AAS. Do it in the off season when you can afford bloat and other sides that may pop up.

Ok, i have taken everyone's advice, thank you =0). Another problem now, i stopped the BC pills Friday, have been continuing to take 5mgs a day of the vars, Monday woke up with upset stomach, diarrhea, and wound up with 102 fever that night. I am still feeling upset stomach (nausea and pain that feels like someone is punching me in between my upper rib cage) but my temperature is back to normal. Has this happenned to anyone? Is this just a coincidence? Should i stop the vars? My bf is telling me stay on them, please help if you can =0)

Top Bottom