hotzie said:you kinda look like him homo
BrothaBill said:I can see it
Maverick said:He really does not have that great of a voice and his looks are nothing to write home to mom about......... he was a high school geek also !!!
WHY ARE THER FANILOW'S ?![]()
jack_schitt said:Looks like he made it.![]()
lololololBrothaBill said:He made it through the rain lol
BrothaBill said:He made it through the rain lol
thread of the week right hereHumorMe said:@ this thread!
hotzie said:he is prob in his igloo cryin his little eyes out right now
and mikey , i bet they are holdin each othergotmilk said:Barry?
BIKINIMOM said:You know what's funniest about this thread? Nobody likes this dude, yet ya'll know every fucking lyric to everyone of his songs!!
hehehehehehehehee
This thread is fucking funny!
He really does not have that great of a voice
Maverick said:ok, hotzie and jack........ I will admit, you guys were funny in this thread. I could not stop laughing seriously !!!
nice job guys, that was good.![]()
spongebob said:that is some funny shit.
theres something to be said about life when someone try's to clown on barry manilow and in turn he holds a close resemblence to him.
thanks hotzie and jack 
Maverick said:I cant honestly see it though, you guys really think I look like him ? my nose is not that messed up....... now im gonna have a complexthanks hotzie and jack
![]()
hotzie said:![]()
seperated at birth ??
jack_schitt said:Thanks you tards (including myself) I was singing Mandy and Copacabana in my head all day at work![]()
Maverick said:I cant honestly see it though, you guys really think I look like him ? my nose is not that messed up....... now im gonna have a complexthanks hotzie and jack
![]()
Freddie de Lux Quote:
Darling, pay attention not. You look nothing like him. I have to say this though: HOW DARE YOU! Barry is the most romantic, galant, debonair singer of an entire generation. I used to command the BM fan club in junior high, and every afternoon we had the Manilow tea, when we would dream about being carried on the arms of Barry Manilow on an empty beach... (Just kidding. Sort of). Who else can't smile without you these days??? I tell you, the man is a God!
BrothaBill said:lol, so whats new, I actually really like Barry's greatest hits cds, I was loaned them in University by this girl. Good stuff. Havent heard him in years but good songs, fun being corny listening to old music for a change of pace. Him and Neil Diamond at times
Don Ho is great. Lib? Well, even I have my limits.jack_schitt said:Neil Diamond is ok to listen to...
If you said Liberace or Don Ho, I would be putting you under suspicion.
jack_schitt said:Neil Diamond is ok to listen to...
If you said Liberace or Don Ho, I would be putting you under suspicion.
EnderJE said:Don Ho is great.
BrothaBill said:Yeah no kidding Jack, I dont even recall ever hearing Don Ho and his music except maybe he was on Brady Bunch in Hawaii I think or something.
Liberace, the closest Ive heard his music was Bugs Bunny acting like him, it was pretty funny
too, didn't it?jack_schitt said:DUDE!! I think thats where I saw it...on the Brady Bunch...
That soundedtoo, didn't it?
BrothaBill said:lol, I havent seen Brady Bunch since a kid, its amazing how much tv has changed in the last 25 years
True, but Don Ho has had more pussy then Barry has had ass...jack_schitt said:Barry would never sing a song called 'Tiny Bubbles'.
Ok, I'm putting myself under suspicion here...![]()
jack_schitt said:Same here. I saw the movies though. Imagine if TV would have been like it is today when we were kids. no wonder you don't see kids playing ball or riding bikes anymore.
BrothaBill said:I know, scooby doo reruns and thundercats was like required watching but then we would be out on bikes, playing basketball, shooting things with bb guns etc...
Its amazing how much kids stay inside from what I see.
We were hardly ever inside the house
When I have kids I'd like to have them as active as we were when I was a kid but now you have all of these predators out there hunting for kids.
I just watched a Dateline special on all of these perverts talking to kids online and then going over to their house to have sex with them, like one after another they were getting busted.
Its amazing how many sick fucks showed up to the setup house. Its like they are everywhere.
Then they try and explain in an interview why they did what they did trying to have sex with a 13 year old boy or girl.
One was a teacher, another was a Homeland Security officer. Crazy
jack_schitt said:Agreed on everything Brotha. I'm teaching my kids the way of the baseball bat. Not only will they get some sunshine, they will also know what to do when a bad guy shows up.
BrothaBill said:Where do you live? I'm moving to Australia later this year after immigration and career paperwork. I think its a great place to raise kids and I am somewhat pessimistic about the US and its direction economically in the next few decades given trends and how many people are going to be retired. Its going to be nice to not have to worry about the US and the problems here
jack_schitt said:I live all over the damn place...currently Arkantucky, but I actually own property in MI.
hotzie said:you guys fucked this thread up
oh , carry onjack_schitt said:We just paused it until you got here dude.
hotzie said:oh , carry on
Wootoom said:fuck i hate some people on this board
lol im just fuckin aroundBrothaBill said:wow, hate is a strong word, what did we do this time? Hotzie didnt say anything really bad about Canada from what I read, thats pretty harsh
dude the only person you have on your side is another peter pufferMaverick said:freddie knows I am no barry manilow lookalike, so there ya go......... Mav is back baby
hotzie said:dude the only person you have on your side is another peter puffer
Wootoom said:it seems that not many people like u bro lololol
EnderJE said:True, but Don Ho has had more pussy then Barry has had ass...
Maverick said:LOL...freddie is the man, HOW DARE YOU !!!
im waitin to get some pic manMaverick said:im like in real life so it is all good, when can I see the baby boy man ?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














