Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Barry Manilow, why does anyone like him ?

Maverick

New member
He really does not have that great of a voice and his looks are nothing to write home to mom about......... he was a high school geek also !!!

WHY ARE THERE FANILOW'S ? :worried:
 
Last edited:
he writes the songs



you know the ones that make the world sing
 
462797_barrymanilow2_200x200.jpg


lol @ your stupid canadian ass thinkin that was really me in my avi before

i guess the one i have is my baby photo
 
Maverick said:
He really does not have that great of a voice and his looks are nothing to write home to mom about......... he was a high school geek also !!!

WHY ARE THER FANILOW'S ? :worried:

I didn't think that anyone did really like him?
 
mikey we need answers , when was the last time you talked to your brother and are you in his fan group ??
 
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Thread of the week. You guys are hilarious. BTW, I love Barry Manilow. "Oh Mandy well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent u away oh Mandy well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you today, oh Mandy. I remember all my life, rainin' down as cold as ice. Shadows of a man, face in a window, crying on a breeze, the pain is callin' oh Mandy"


"Come, come, come into my arms. Let me know the wonder of all of you. Baby, I want you. Now, ooohh now. Now we hold on fast. Could this be the magic.........
 
You know what's funniest about this thread? Nobody likes this dude, yet ya'll know every fucking lyric to everyone of his songs!!

hehehehehehehehee

This thread is fucking funny!
 
BIKINIMOM said:
You know what's funniest about this thread? Nobody likes this dude, yet ya'll know every fucking lyric to everyone of his songs!!

hehehehehehehehee

This thread is fucking funny!

I love Barry's music. "I write the songs that make the whole world sing, I write the songs of love and special things. I write the songs that make the young girls cry. I write the songs, I write the songs. Well, my music makes you dance, and gives you the spirit to take a chance. I can write some rock-n-roll so you can move. Music fills the heart and that's a sure fine place to start, it's for me it's for you. It's a world wide symphony. I've been alive forever and I wrote the very first song. I put the words and the melodies together. I am music and I write the songs."

I'm gonna go cry now. That song reminds me of my mother.
 
He really does not have that great of a voice

are you deaf? That guy has an amazing voice.. people just dont like his style of music.. it has nothing to do with his voice or singing. he is probably one of the best natural singers alive.

Have you ever heard most singers live? They suck.. he sounds as good live as he does recorded.. his tone control is incredible.

I dont like his music but his single ability is incredible.
 
He used to be Bette Midler's music director before he hit it big with "Mandy" in 1975.
 
ok, hotzie and jack........ I will admit, you guys were funny in this thread. I could not stop laughing seriously !!!

nice job guys, that was good. :lmao:
 
Maverick said:
ok, hotzie and jack........ I will admit, you guys were funny in this thread. I could not stop laughing seriously !!!

nice job guys, that was good. :lmao:

that is some funny shit.

theres something to be said about life when someone try's to clown on barry manilow and in turn he holds a close resemblence to him.
 
spongebob said:
that is some funny shit.

theres something to be said about life when someone try's to clown on barry manilow and in turn he holds a close resemblence to him.

I cant honestly see it though, you guys really think I look like him ? my nose is not that messed up....... now im gonna have a complex :worried: thanks hotzie and jack :lmao:

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
you made me so happy, oh Hotzie

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Hotzie
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Hotzie
 
Maverick said:
I cant honestly see it though, you guys really think I look like him ? my nose is not that messed up....... now im gonna have a complex :worried: thanks hotzie and jack :lmao:

only a glancing resemblance but i think your gonna be stuck with this for the rest of your ef time. lol
 
hotzie said:
nc14ic.jpg


seperated at birth ??


Darling, pay attention not. You look nothing like him. I have to say this though: HOW DARE YOU! Barry is the most romantic, galant, debonair singer of an entire generation. I used to command the BM fan club in junior high, and every afternoon we had the Manilow tea, when we would dream about being carried on the arms of Barry Manilow on an empty beach... (Just kidding. Sort of). Who else can't smile without you these days??? I tell you, the man is a God!
 
thanks freddie, I knew I did not look like him but i thought it was still funny.


I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, Barry is a class act
 
jack_schitt said:
Thanks you tards (including myself) I was singing Mandy and Copacabana in my head all day at work :rolleyes:

lol, so whats new, I actually really like Barry's greatest hits cds, I was loaned them in University by this girl. Good stuff. Havent heard him in years but good songs, fun being corny listening to old music for a change of pace. Him and Neil Diamond at times
 
Maverick said:
I cant honestly see it though, you guys really think I look like him ? my nose is not that messed up....... now im gonna have a complex :worried: thanks hotzie and jack :lmao:


after reading this VVVVVVVVVV you have nothing to worry about


Freddie de Lux Quote:

Darling, pay attention not. You look nothing like him. I have to say this though: HOW DARE YOU! Barry is the most romantic, galant, debonair singer of an entire generation. I used to command the BM fan club in junior high, and every afternoon we had the Manilow tea, when we would dream about being carried on the arms of Barry Manilow on an empty beach... (Just kidding. Sort of). Who else can't smile without you these days??? I tell you, the man is a God!




YOU CAN GET ALMOST ANY MIDDLE AGED WHITE GIRL THAT YOU WANT

hope you like the older women ..you are set













j/k about nothing you are set for the older woman
 
BrothaBill said:
lol, so whats new, I actually really like Barry's greatest hits cds, I was loaned them in University by this girl. Good stuff. Havent heard him in years but good songs, fun being corny listening to old music for a change of pace. Him and Neil Diamond at times


Neil Diamond is ok to listen to...

If you said Liberace or Don Ho, I would be putting you under suspicion.
 
jack_schitt said:
Neil Diamond is ok to listen to...

If you said Liberace or Don Ho, I would be putting you under suspicion.
Don Ho is great. Lib? Well, even I have my limits.
 
jack_schitt said:
Neil Diamond is ok to listen to...

If you said Liberace or Don Ho, I would be putting you under suspicion.

well I had some funny memories of hearing Barry and singing along but I dont listen to that stuff. If I ever take the time to have a music library then I wouldnt mind some barry in it or Neil but I wouldnt pay for it
 
Yeah no kidding Jack, I dont even recall ever hearing Don Ho and his music except maybe he was on Brady Bunch in Hawaii I think or something.
Liberace, the closest Ive heard his music was Bugs Bunny acting like him, it was pretty funny
 
BrothaBill said:
Yeah no kidding Jack, I dont even recall ever hearing Don Ho and his music except maybe he was on Brady Bunch in Hawaii I think or something.
Liberace, the closest Ive heard his music was Bugs Bunny acting like him, it was pretty funny

DUDE!! I think thats where I saw it...on the Brady Bunch...

That sounded :rainbow: too, didn't it?
 
jack_schitt said:
DUDE!! I think thats where I saw it...on the Brady Bunch...

That sounded :rainbow: too, didn't it?

lol, I havent seen Brady Bunch since a kid, its amazing how much tv has changed in the last 25 years
 
BrothaBill said:
lol, I havent seen Brady Bunch since a kid, its amazing how much tv has changed in the last 25 years

Same here. I saw the movies though. Imagine if TV would have been like it is today when we were kids. no wonder you don't see kids playing ball or riding bikes anymore.
 
jack_schitt said:
Barry would never sing a song called 'Tiny Bubbles'.

Ok, I'm putting myself under suspicion here...:rolleyes:
True, but Don Ho has had more pussy then Barry has had ass...
 
jack_schitt said:
Same here. I saw the movies though. Imagine if TV would have been like it is today when we were kids. no wonder you don't see kids playing ball or riding bikes anymore.

I know, scooby doo reruns and thundercats was like required watching but then we would be out on bikes, playing basketball, shooting things with bb guns etc...
Its amazing how much kids stay inside from what I see.
We were hardly ever inside the house
When I have kids I'd like to have them as active as we were when I was a kid but now you have all of these predators out there hunting for kids.
I just watched a Dateline special on all of these perverts talking to kids online and then going over to their house to have sex with them, like one after another they were getting busted.
Its amazing how many sick fucks showed up to the setup house. Its like they are everywhere.
Then they try and explain in an interview why they did what they did trying to have sex with a 13 year old boy or girl.
One was a teacher, another was a Homeland Security officer. Crazy
 
BrothaBill said:
I know, scooby doo reruns and thundercats was like required watching but then we would be out on bikes, playing basketball, shooting things with bb guns etc...
Its amazing how much kids stay inside from what I see.
We were hardly ever inside the house
When I have kids I'd like to have them as active as we were when I was a kid but now you have all of these predators out there hunting for kids.
I just watched a Dateline special on all of these perverts talking to kids online and then going over to their house to have sex with them, like one after another they were getting busted.
Its amazing how many sick fucks showed up to the setup house. Its like they are everywhere.
Then they try and explain in an interview why they did what they did trying to have sex with a 13 year old boy or girl.
One was a teacher, another was a Homeland Security officer. Crazy


Agreed on everything Brotha. I'm teaching my kids the way of the baseball bat. Not only will they get some sunshine, they will also know what to do when a bad guy shows up.
 
jack_schitt said:
Agreed on everything Brotha. I'm teaching my kids the way of the baseball bat. Not only will they get some sunshine, they will also know what to do when a bad guy shows up.

Where do you live? I'm moving to Australia later this year after immigration and career paperwork. I think its a great place to raise kids and I am somewhat pessimistic about the US and its direction economically in the next few decades given trends and how many people are going to be retired. Its going to be nice to not have to worry about the US and the problems here
 
BrothaBill said:
Where do you live? I'm moving to Australia later this year after immigration and career paperwork. I think its a great place to raise kids and I am somewhat pessimistic about the US and its direction economically in the next few decades given trends and how many people are going to be retired. Its going to be nice to not have to worry about the US and the problems here

I live all over the damn place...currently Arkantucky, but I actually own property in MI.
 
Good voice?..... well I guess I can see that.

BUT, what are up with some of those clothes. What did he do, raid Seigfried and Roy's closet?

Whiskey
 
Wootoom said:
fuck i hate some people on this board

wow, hate is a strong word, what did we do this time? Hotzie didnt say anything really bad about Canada from what I read, thats pretty harsh
 
BrothaBill said:
wow, hate is a strong word, what did we do this time? Hotzie didnt say anything really bad about Canada from what I read, thats pretty harsh
lol im just fuckin around
 
Maverick said:
freddie knows I am no barry manilow lookalike, so there ya go......... Mav is back baby
dude the only person you have on your side is another peter puffer
 
EnderJE said:
True, but Don Ho has had more pussy then Barry has had ass...

I am shocked! Shocked, shocked, shocked. Barry Manilow is a true stud, heterossexual stallion. Can't you look at him and see that? He looks nothing like an aging queen!
 
"Sweet Melissa, build my world around you........
 
Top Bottom