Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bare Escentuals

lil'tangerine

Ladies have you tried this make up? I've watched the infomercial so many times and gave it a try at Ulta yesterday, but is it worth the money? The website says they'll send you refills every second month...$25.00 per tin and you need the foundation and the setting powder...what do you think? Oh plus you need to buy the special Kubuki brsh to go with it. Is it as good as they claim?

i sell BE at my salon...i love it...we have an intro kit....2 foundations, a mineral veil, warmth, 3 brushes( including kabuki), skin revver upper and a dvd for 60$. if your interested PM me. you wont need it that often...1 do 2-3 foundations a year..
t

I LOVE this makeup. It's light. You don't feel cakey or "made-up". It does EXACTLY what it says it does. It totally evens out skin tone. The Mineral Veil is awesome! I get mine at ULTA too. It's TOTALLY worth $25.00! It only takes a tiny bit to do your whole face, so it will last you about 3 months. Go get it! You will LOVE this stuff!!!!

I get Bare Minerals (same thing) from my dermatologist and I love it. The only problem I was having at first was that my skin is very oily and was shining too quickly. A friend told me to use a bit of the mineral veil before the foundation, then topping off with the veil again. It worked.

I love their eyeshadows!

The make-up doesn't clog your pores so if you're prone to breaking out this will help. You can even sleep in it. I usually take a bath before going to bed and use my cleansers and moisturizers, then if I'm wanting to stay up with hubby for a while and do naughty things, I do a light application of the male-up so I feel better about the way I look and don't have to worry about taking it off before falling asleep.

I have seen this stuff a Spephora been meaning to try it. Next time I run out of foundation I think I will splurge on this.

I LOVE this stuff! Get the kabuki brush to apply it. It looks beautiful when you apply it with this!

I have seen it, Almost made me think of buying it when I saw the Advertising Comercial. Then again I dont really wear make up except for lip gloss and black eye liner.

superqt, sephora is a good store. :)

lil'tangerine said:
Ladies have you tried this make up? I've watched the infomercial so many times and gave it a try at Ulta yesterday, but is it worth the money? The website says they'll send you refills every second month...$25.00 per tin and you need the foundation and the setting powder...what do you think? Oh plus you need to buy the special Kubuki brsh to go with it. Is it as good as they claim?

YES
YES
No, butit is nicer with the mineral veil - I like the mineral veil alone.
YES.

I wouldn't do the auto refills though and I buy them individually when I need something from QVC. The first time ordered I ordered this: http://www.bareescentuals.com/id/

Top Bottom