ex0Tic_island_girl
New member
Do it Do It
Ulcasterdropout said:just chill for a bit...
I'm 6'2" 237 pounds. I'm cutting like crazy right now.ex0Tic_island_girl said:Ha Ha
I am chill
they want to banned me for asking a simple question
how tall are you and how much do you weight
is immoral
i guess
funny
I guess u have to bitch and ask nasty shit to get accepted here...
Har har Har
musclemuscle said:your just on a time out..if u take it easy they will let u back in
give it a couple of days bro
s w o l e said:i wouldn't waste a karma hit to red u
spongebob said:can i ask a simple question?
what the fuck is going on here?
yes pleasespongebob said:can i ask a simple question?
what the fuck is going on here?
foreigngirl said:you guys bombed the wrong person

spongebob said:not I. i was gonna defuse em for her. but decided against it.
do you like DP?![]()
spongebob said:not I. i was gonna defuse em for her. but decided against it.
do you like DP?![]()
foreigngirl said:what good is in defusing? The red karma stays
spongebob said:because im nice.
well?
foreigngirl said:no, I was being serious: why would someone waste 1000 K to defuse a bomb when the red karma stays? Will it stop other people to bomb just so or what?
ok, now its clearspongebob said:no all it does is take the bombs away, just a cat and mouse game. it would piss the bombers off.
hersheyhighway
what's the formula?s w o l e said:i wouldn't waste a karma hit to red u
big4life said:I defused the bombs, so now all the bombs are gone.
![]()
I really hope that I don't have to make a list of bombers for future references.![]()
spongebob said:how'd you get her unblacked? i thought you could only just make the bombs disappear.
big4life said:You have to buy the "G-BOMB DEFUSER" or what ever it is called, and it will remove the bombs and unblack the posts.
what formula4everhung said:what's the damn formula for karma giving?
me to...............ziggyziggy said:I will.
Zig
spongebob said:no all it does is take the bombs away, just a cat and mouse game. it would piss the bombers off.

back to jedi training school for youspongebob said:yea i didnt know that. learn something new every day.
..lol..hamstershaver said:back to jedi training school for you
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














