Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badass Blenders

Twitched

I keep breaking my damn blenders making 2-3 thick ass shakes a day.

Anyone have suggestions for a really badass, industrial-ish blender? Preferably something easy to clean (without a dishwasher).

thanks a lot. karma for any help!

twitched

BRAUN- has a pretty good one. It's one of those wand deals ya know? You stick it in a glass and push the button. Washes off under hot water. The thing works great. I don't use ice though. So I don't know how it would hold up.

Look in the Yellow Pages for restaraunt supply. The will definitely have some bad ass blenders for bars that grind ice with them all day and night. Theres always some that sell to the general public.

Just bout a waring professional bar blender with stainless steel caraffe for 168$ :).

Thanks everyone for responding..

Twitched said:
Just bout a waring professional bar blender with stainless steel caraffe for 168$ :).

Thanks everyone for responding..

Excellent choice....that should last you a while.

Check this one out, best one Ive ever seen. Take this bitch to class and fire her up BWWWWAAAAA!! BWWWWWAAAA!! start chuckin chicken brests, legs and wings in it. It dont matter.
2HP of pure grindin power, it will laugh at ice.
Go campin, shakes all day BWWWWAAA BWWWAAA, the gym, on the bus, in your ride, BWWWWWAAAA!! BWWWWAAAAA!! the possibilities are endless.
I should sell this shit.

http://hometown.aol.com/rspeck/myhomepage/business.html

HorseBalls said:
Check this one out, best one Ive ever seen. Take this bitch to class and fire her up BWWWWAAAAA!! BWWWWWAAAA!! start chuckin chicken brests, legs and wings in it. It dont matter.
2HP of pure grindin power, it will laugh at ice.
Go campin, shakes all day BWWWWAAA BWWWAAA, the gym, on the bus, in your ride, BWWWWWAAAA!! BWWWWAAAAA!! the possibilities are endless.
I should sell this shit.

http://hometown.aol.com/rspeck/myhomepage/business.html

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom