Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad to do this for last testosterone shot?

buffdiesel

Hey guys apparently my SUS 250mg is under dosed at 9CC and not 10CC! I am thinking of injecting 1CC of Test Enanthate (250mg) that I hand on hand to finish my cycle off. Any issues with this? I just want to keep my test levels up since I am also taking Anavar with Sus 250 for the last 9 weeks now and next week I won't have anymore SUS 250 to inject for week 10.

Your input would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Hey guys apparently my SUS 250mg is under dosed at 9CC and not 10CC! I am thinking of injecting 1CC of Test Enanthate (250mg) that I hand on hand to finish my cycle off. Any issues with this? I just want to keep my test levels up since I am also taking Anavar with Sus 250 for the last 9 weeks now and next week I won't have anymore SUS 250 to inject for week 10.

Might as well go ahead and use it.

Ya you will be fine to use it bro

OK so I did it. However, with this being the last shot should I wait 2 weeks or 3 weeks to do PCT? I know with SUS 250 you need to wait 3 weeks and with Enanthate 2 weeks. Thanks.

Top Bottom