Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Knee

I am interested as well.

I was going to post a thread asking pretty much the same thing........but i decided not too and visit a physiotherapist.

but while this thread is open ill sit back and read the replys.

I had a bad bike accident when i was 15 (how bad? put it this way.......the knee cap is supposed to be on the FRONT of the knee not 3/4 around the back).

I have dislocated it twice since. Im 21 now and it hasent happened since i started weight training.......but it aches sometimes........reminding me of shit times lying in bed for months while my girlfriend and mom empty my bed pan.

I havent been to physio for a while but im making an appointment next month to find out what i can do

My area of expertise....

I have had several surgeries on both knees, and my right knee costs more than my car! LOL!!!! (It's a rebuild)

First I need to know what kind of damage you guys have done becuase I don't want to type out a bunch of
If... then stuff.

My right knee cap has dislocated twice (three including the bike accident).
Its because of a weak tendon.(thats what the doc said)
when the kneecap comes out the left side of the kneecap raises up lodging the right side of the cap in my leg.

The last lot of exercises i was given was lying on the floor and raising my leg off the floor.........nothing special(this was before i decided to train with weights).

I dont know the technical names.......or if the loose tendons was the real reason. i better get it check out

The first accident was a direct fall on the knee (i have a scar the intire size of the knee) on a road from a fast moving bike
second/third i was pushed with my leg at a weird angle and the knee cap just poped out ( a fourth happened after my band recorded.......i had to stand in this dank studio for hours on end and at the end of the day we were watching fight club......and it just slid out.....gross) .

I started weight training during the healing of the last dislocation.........but gladly i have been able to reach some degree of symetry.

What other info do you need?

I havent had any real problems since......except for some SLIGHT pain when i cycle.
but i try not to put my self in any situation that will result in a disslocation.
It doesnt hurt to squat or dead.......but seated leg curls cause slight pain as well

Top Bottom