Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Gym Experience

boscoe wilson

I JUST STARTED WORKING OUT AT A NEW GYM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, AND THESE TRAINERS THAT WORK AT THE GYM ARE CONSTANTLY BLOWING WHISTLES AND BEING WAY TO FUCKING LOUD. MOST OF THE TIME THERE ISN'T ANYONE IN THIS GYM ANYHOW...THERE IS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH HORSEPLAY. SO YESTERDAY I CALLED AND COMPLAINED. TODAY I GO INTO THE GYM AND INSTEAD OF AN APOLOGY, ONE OF THE NOISY BASTARDS WALKS BY AND MURMERS "C'MON, THERE'S NO HORSEPLAY ALLOWED IN THIS GYM" TO THE GIRL HE'S TRAINING. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT? HE MADE A MOCKERY OUT OF MY COMPLAINT! FUCK THAT PLACE.

in my persona;l expeirence the gym isnt fun wihtout a little horseplay, but i like to enjoy my lifting. if your to serious your just to serious. i mean i lift to get the best results but who says it cant be a little fun . PEACE

DO YOU LIKE HAVING SWISS BALLS BOUNCING NEAR YOUR HEAD AND WHISTLES BLOWING IN YOUR EAR WHILE YOU ARE TRYING TO BENCH 300LBS??? I KNOW I DON'T.

i've never had that problem, but in my opinion you did the right thing. no offense to anyone here but most trainers are annoying and distracting even when they aren't blowing a god damn whistle!

I've been away from the gym for 21days, this is my first week back and my strength has all gone to hell so I am not feeling overly confident to begin with.

Today was shoulders, and I'm also giving a needsize style 5x5 routine a shot as well now that I am back in the gym. I start with military press (weight intentionally omitted here) and I notice this girl watching me. I think, ‘cool...’ But then I see this guy, sitting next to me on the other bench and he's also watching me. Well watching me between his sets of 65lb military presses, no need to omit that. I think, ‘okay, this is odd...’

A few sets later I realize they must be dating or brother and sister or both. Who knows, at this point I don't really give a shit I just want the staring to stop.

I get up; re-rack my weights like a good citizen and then the dude is standing right in front of me. So, I pull the right headphone off my ear and he says, "Why don't you just pick a weight that you can do a full set of?" I kind'a just stared at him, that stunned look I get when confronted with abject idiocy, put my headphone back on and walk around him.

Looking back, I probably took it the wrong way. It was probably a genuine question, he didn’t sound like a smartass at all, no snotty little tone. But that’s how I chose to take it…

I can't believe he called the gym and complained. What a puss. The more noise the better I hate those quiet, cold, easy listening gyms. Go lift at a museum if you want peace and traquility.

Top Bottom