Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Bad f'ing day I hate everyone but me

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Yea, bitchy frisky is back




Go to the damn pharmacy and some old chick had to ask a million questions, dispute the cost of her prescription... then in the end she still ends up paying for it.. there went 30mins of my time

what is it with pharmacy's anyway.. why the hell does it take so long to throw a few pills in a f'ing bottle ? (GD, step in her anytime you like and explain)

then of course I go to the damn Post Office and some old chick there has to freaking count out penny's and she was slow... Erz wasn't happy. I wanted to slap her behind the head a few times.


Oh and of course... get back to the office and realize on my last shredding project I think i shredded my W2 form :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go snort glue now


Killah, Swole, NJjuice.. bite me
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Sniff some for me too


oh yea..

then i took a project i've been working on for years and tried to duplicate it because they are changing the new units and i had to make some major changes... all good there, but it won't convert the dwg's over to the new name...

so now i have to either trash the whole model and use the old, and make a different configuration so that I don't have to do all the hundreds of dwg's over.

Mudda fucker
 
Care-QWERTitis.jpg
 
Covergrl80 said:
oh stop it!! One day your going to be old too and some Bitch is gonna want to smack you too. :lmao:


i'll hit her with my cane

:evil:
 
Erzulie said:
oh yea..

then i took a project i've been working on for years and tried to duplicate it because they are changing the new units and i had to make some major changes... all good there, but it won't convert the dwg's over to the new name...

so now i have to either trash the whole model and use the old, and make a different configuration so that I don't have to do all the hundreds of dwg's over.

Mudda fucker

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! somebody Make the BAD POSTER STOPP!!!!!!!!
woman_with_ears.jpg
 
This thread makes Macaulay Culkin sad.







































































sad.gif


And Nella, too.

























































SadNala.jpg
 
jackangel said:
god knows there's plenty there to take.


no joke.. and im being serious

I'm gonna go have another mcgriddle
 
swole said:
This thread makes Macaulay Culkin sad.







































































sad.gif


And Nella, too.

























































SadNala.jpg


You ever had a lug up your ass? You want one?
 
Meandjesssad.jpg
 
21.jpg
 
05_Jul01_Ottawa_057.jpg
 
dornbracht_4151.jpg
 
o04106c1.jpg
 
bumpersticker20041101.JPG
 
FEISTY11975 said:
oh my goodness. :lmao: This thread is too funny!!


Oh bitch.. you have to live with me remember
 
FEISTY11975 said:
You have to admit that you are laffing ;)


quit hanging out with 2 yr olds and talk right dammit

no, im pissed
 
silver.. hell yea.. and i'm going get that other stuff too... Fuck i have to go see what the name is


Slat.. I hate you dammit
 
damn, my picture hosting service went over the transfer limit
 
Erzulie said:
pwned

BWAHAHAHAH

bitch

I'm linking those pics in my sig.

You are forever good brOWNED.
 
Erzulie said:
Yea, bitchy frisky is back




Go to the damn pharmacy and some old chick had to ask a million questions, dispute the cost of her prescription... then in the end she still ends up paying for it.. there went 30mins of my time

what is it with pharmacy's anyway.. why the hell does it take so long to throw a few pills in a f'ing bottle ? (GD, step in her anytime you like and explain)

then of course I go to the damn Post Office and some old chick there has to freaking count out penny's and she was slow... Erz wasn't happy. I wanted to slap her behind the head a few times.


Oh and of course... get back to the office and realize on my last shredding project I think i shredded my W2 form :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go snort glue now


Killah, Swole, NJjuice.. bite me
Have a Mcgriddle tomorrow...you'll feel better.
 
Erzulie said:
Yea, bitchy frisky is back




Go to the damn pharmacy and some old chick had to ask a million questions, dispute the cost of her prescription... then in the end she still ends up paying for it.. there went 30mins of my time

what is it with pharmacy's anyway.. why the hell does it take so long to throw a few pills in a f'ing bottle ? (GD, step in her anytime you like and explain)

then of course I go to the damn Post Office and some old chick there has to freaking count out penny's and she was slow... Erz wasn't happy. I wanted to slap her behind the head a few times.


Oh and of course... get back to the office and realize on my last shredding project I think i shredded my W2 form :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go snort glue now


Killah, Swole, NJjuice.. bite me
Hi Frisky :wavey:
 
i didn't even read your original post, seeing how everyday is a bad day for you and that you are constantly caterwauling about it. your neighbors must hate you.
 
Erzulie said:
Yea, bitchy frisky is back




Go to the damn pharmacy and some old chick had to ask a million questions, dispute the cost of her prescription... then in the end she still ends up paying for it.. there went 30mins of my time

what is it with pharmacy's anyway.. why the hell does it take so long to throw a few pills in a f'ing bottle ? (GD, step in her anytime you like and explain)

then of course I go to the damn Post Office and some old chick there has to freaking count out penny's and she was slow... Erz wasn't happy. I wanted to slap her behind the head a few times.


Oh and of course... get back to the office and realize on my last shredding project I think i shredded my W2 form :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go snort glue now


Killah, Swole, NJjuice.. bite me

You could be stuck in texas working for a bunch of half-witted morons.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
i'm feeling you on the pharmacy point...

i went in the other day to pick something up for my wife, and the pharmacist was flipping out on the other girl behind the counter... he was whining that he was so far behind, blah, blah blah...

if he wasn't filling a script for my wife, i would have told him to shut the fuck up and do his job, that he's making alot of money doing for very little work...

they think they are on a higher ground or something... :rolleyes:
 
Hey Erzulie, you drop my ex on her brain stem yet?

That'll cheer you up.
 
Last edited:
i know its been said, but you need a good fuck......one of the bro's here needs to dive on the grenade and bang you for the good of the board.
 
vinylgroover said:
i know its been said, but you need a good fuck......one of the bro's here needs to dive on the grenade and bang you for the good of the board.

lol
 
poop thread...

btw, I blame all your disasters on that piece of Mc Shit you ate the other day. It actually looks better on the way out Friskers
 
pintoca said:
poop thread...

btw, I blame all your disasters on that piece of Mc Shit you ate the other day. It actually looks better on the way out Friskers


lol

i had pleasure on my tongue for a few minutes though.. damn

and my boss just comes in and tells me that they have donuts.. f'ing tool. Dammit I want a donut
 
Erzulie said:
lol

i had pleasure on my tongue for a few minutes though.. damn

and my boss just comes in and tells me that they have donuts.. f'ing tool. Dammit I want a donut



[REGGAETON] "Mami, sopeteame hasta el pana, mejor conocido como el big makana"[/REGGAETON]
 
Erzulie said:
Yea, bitchy frisky is back




Go to the damn pharmacy and some old chick had to ask a million questions, dispute the cost of her prescription... then in the end she still ends up paying for it.. there went 30mins of my time

what is it with pharmacy's anyway.. why the hell does it take so long to throw a few pills in a f'ing bottle ? (GD, step in her anytime you like and explain)

then of course I go to the damn Post Office and some old chick there has to freaking count out penny's and she was slow... Erz wasn't happy. I wanted to slap her behind the head a few times.


Oh and of course... get back to the office and realize on my last shredding project I think i shredded my W2 form :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go snort glue now


Killah, Swole, NJjuice.. bite me



you hate even me???
 
Top Bottom