Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad ass mexican complete meal

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
this tasted awesome and is a nice change when your sick of eggs. its a perfect complete meal.

here is the recipe i put my changes in red

Fritatta
Recipe Ingredients:
•3 Mission® 6 inch Small Flour Tortillas chopped into 1 inch squares whole wheat
•1/2 cup Mission® Chunky Salsa, Medium (hot, medium or mild) i used an organic super chunky
•8 Large Eggs
•1/3 cup Low Fat Milk
•1 teaspoon Ground Chipotle Pepper i didnt use this only because i didnt have any and my salsa had itin it so i used a teaspoon of the salsa in its place
•2 teaspoons Olive Oil
•5 Brown and Serve low fat fully cooked sausage links diced i used fresh turkey breakfast sausage
•2 cups (1 medium potato), peeled and diced i used red skin
•1 cup Sweet onion (1 medium sweet onion), diced
•1/2 cup Green or Red Pepper diced
•1 cup shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese

Recipe Instructions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chopped tortilla squares and chipotle pepper. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a 12 inch heavy, oven safe non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the diced sausage, potatoes, onions and peppers. Saute mixture until tender, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spray skillet pan with vegetable cooking spray (to prevent eggs from sticking to sides and bottom of pan). Pour the egg mixture into the skillet; stir to cover the potatoes, vegetables and sausage. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the frittata is set (the eggs should be just firm and starting to puff up), 10-15 minutes. Remove skillet from oven, spread salsa evenly on top, and then sprinkle with cheese. Preheat broiler, return frittata to the top rack, about 6 inches from the heat, and cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
4. Allow frittata to sit for about 3-5 minutes to firm up. Run a spatula along sides and bottom to loosen. Slide to a cutting board or large flat plate. Cut into 8 wedges, sprinkle with sliced green onions. Serve warm or at room temperature.

Looks yummy, but too much work. Why you don't the ingredients ready to bake in a box and sell it?

(just share with me 10% commission) ;)

Looks yummy, but too much work. Why you don't the ingredients ready to bake in a box and sell it?

(just share with me 10% commission) ;)

lol. its really an easy one. you can chop that stuff up and have it going in 5-10 minutes.

an easier version for you to try would be this.

chop up a potato, a few brown and serve sausage links and throw them in a frying pan with oil. once the potatos are almost done add some salsa and eggs and scramble it until done. then wrap it up in a fahita with some cheese.

if this one is to much for you then give up training lol.

sounds awesome!!!

I like to take black beans, shredded chicken, olives, pimento, any seasoning you want, and enoungh salsa to cover all. Cook in a crock pot and serve over rice.

Top Bottom