Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Waxing

crimson coal

How long after getting a wax will it take for the hair to grow out as compared to just shaving it with a razor. Seems like I'm shaving my back every few weeks as it is.

Bumping for answers. Good question. I find nairing my back keeps it from growing back as fast as shaving, but waxing should be alot better. My mom said she might buy me some waxing equipment to do my back with for Christmas. None of the guys in my family understand bodybuilding, but at least my mother is supportive.

My shit will have resprouted in spots in as short as a week when on, fuck waxing. Then you gotta wait 3-4 weeks untill all areas are long enough to rewax or you will be bumpy and nasty. Laser hair removal here I come.

Laser removal unfortunately won't work for me. I have tribal tattoos from my delts down to the center of my spine. Laser hair removal will make the ink bleed out from the designs and ruin my back. Also thats a butt load of money to get your whole back done isn't it?

cc, very cool, I've thought about getting tribal tats on my back also. Yeah, getting you entireback done could get pricey. Doesn't it cost something in the ball park of $1 per hair?

damn....i don't think i;d bother im that lazy. my back hair doesnt show up luckily but even if it didnt if it wasnt a forest i dont think i could be arsed

Top Bottom