Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back exercises with home gym setup? (no cables)

tha_Waco_kid

Hey Bros - looking for a back routine that I can do with my home gym setup....Main problem is I don't have a cable machine for any pulls.

I have bench flat/incline/decline
Squat rack w/pull up bar
Full dumbbell suite
Full free weight suite
Barbell set ups

currently I do an array of pullups and some dumbbell pull exercises like chainsaw/lawnmower rows. I try to do reverse back flys but it is too hard on my lower back with appropriate weights for the exercise. Looking for some alternate exercises to supplement and/or switch up what I currently do.

What else can I do with this setup for some good (heavy) back exercises?

Thanks!

You most def dont need cables for a back workout.. Barbell rows sl style,db rows,weighted pullups,

I'm with Evan. I train in a homegym setup too, and Pull-up, chins, bb rows, db rows and deadlift are my staples moves.

When you say BB and DB rows are you talking about standing and bending over like a hinge at the waist and pulling the weight up? I'm assuming so, and if so, that is where I struggle due to low back pain.

I already do DB rows where you get into kind of a lunge stance and pull them up one side at a time (lawnmowers or chainsaws I always called them)

Thanks!

Top Bottom