Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back and Traps

I might agree with your training partner since ehe is going for size versus strength, but why rep 405 on bench but not squat that much??? I bet it is an ego thing or he just doesn't like the feel of a lot of weight over his hips?? I train for strength and to be honest I have a pretty big fucking back, but I would be much bigger if I focused on the squeeze and burn and wasn't dieting all the time to make weight

Lord_Suston said:
I might agree with your training partner since ehe is going for size versus strength, but why rep 405 on bench but not squat that much??? I bet it is an ego thing or he just doesn't like the feel of a lot of weight over his hips?? I train for strength and to be honest I have a pretty big fucking back, but I would be much bigger if I focused on the squeeze and burn and wasn't dieting all the time to make weight

Huh??????????? First you say its an ego thing, then you say you'd be bigger if you trained like he does......lol..........cmon......its not an ego thing, trust me, we train at 5am when there isnt a soul in the gym

JKurz1 said:
Huh??????????? First you say its an ego thing, then you say you'd be bigger if you trained like he does......lol..........cmon......its not an ego thing, trust me, we train at 5am when there isnt a soul in the gym

OUCH! Training at 5am would be the worst nightmare i could ever have. I am absolutely worthless in the morning.

I doubt it is an ego thing either. I can rep and rest pause 405 on bench and dont do 405 on deads or squats.

I hit my traps on shoulder day, just because I am too tired after doing my back workout to get a really good trap workout in.

tzan said:
Diffrent strokes for different folks. I remember when I was starting off I would try to emulate workouts of a guy I knew that competed. He would go real slow and very light. That type of routine just didn't work for me. 10 years later, I'm now friends with him, and it freakin pisses me off how big he is, and knowing how light he goes. I't blows my mind that genetics can play such a large role in bb.

This is true..I saw a guy training arms in my gym, no they werent 23 inches but they were definitely good arms ( the rest of him sucked) and hes doing hammer curls with like 15lb d-bells and concentration curls with 20lb d-bells..im like damn i bust my ass trying to get my guns to grow!!!

Top Bottom